Walter Thurmond reactivated from PUP

tooshort

Reaction score
ivotuk":3oln86ak said:
That made my week. Thurmond is, imho, one of the best slot defenders in the NFL once he scrapes the rust off and the slot is one of the most productive positions there is for teams like New England.

This will pay dividends this year :th2thumbs:

so you're thinking superbowl? :mrgreen:

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":2sm5aug8 said:
That made my week. Thurmond is, imho, one of the best slot defenders in the NFL once he scrapes the rust off and the slot is one of the most productive positions there is for teams like New England. <BR nodeIndex="1"><BR nodeIndex="2">This will pay dividends this year :th2thumbs:

Agree totally and not suprised at all. If you've listened to pete during his pressers, talk about T3, i thought it was obvious and not just coach speak, that he's very confident in what T3 brings.
He was playing outstanding, i thought, before his injury last year. Especially the giants game where he caused a fumble from Cruz coming across the middle (recovered by us) in his fifth game back and should have had a pick in a different game?, don't remember which game it was but i remember him dropping a sure pick underneath.
Definately an upgrade at the position based on what i've heard so far from practice coming off his injury. Man, the 2nd half of this season and especially that last quarter, with the O coming along like it is, we just might be that scary good people here, talk about.

Seeker

Reaction score
Thurmond is going to complete this Defense. its over for quarterbacks. #nomoretouchdownsforyou

Latest posts