Wtf chancellor?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Wtf chancellor?
Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:30 am
  • NJHawksFan wrote:I think he's a big liability in pass coverage. Titus Young's long touchdown was on his shoulders, as were a few other big plays where he whiffed.

The OP is clearly a fool, but not completely. I've been a little worried about Kam being out of position, and the Detroit game it was evident. That sure game-winning TD that Calvin Johnson dropped...Kam came over way too late.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:35 am
  • AS much as I vehimently disagree with the OP, likely disagree with everything he has ever believed in and I think he deserves as much ridicule as humanly possible, I do think that Kam can be a little bit of a liability on pass coverage at times, especially when we play the cover-2 or the 2 man under or 2 deep zone (or whatever you call it when the corners play man/press man and the safties cover the halves of the field in the deep zone). I'm thinking in particular of the Detroit game when it looked like Titus Young torched Sherman deep; that was Kam's responsibility to cover the deep route after Sherm passed him off, but he didn't have the quicks to get over and break it up. Those dep balls don't happen on ET's side of the field, but IIRC a few have happened on Kam's. A small weakness in the scheme, but a weakness that might get exploited more and more if Kam doesn't start breaking those up with more regularity.

That's why I was really excited about LeGree last year. I thought we were going to situationally bring in LeGree on passing downs and have two ball hawk deep cover zone safties over the top. Unfortunately LeGree sucked major ass and it didn't work out, but I think there could be an opportunity to maybe try wheeling in Jeron Johnson to cover deep in those situations and maybe move Kam up as a rover/big nickel/designated shit kicker over the middle to break up that short undeneath garbage that keeps killing us on 3rd and long.

But yeah, the OP is incredibly ignorant and should be shot out of a cannon. The post that is, not the poster. The poster is one of God's children and is entitled to whatever opinion he may have (no matter how ignorant or illegible it may be).

EDIT: Shoot... a bunch of dudes had the same idea as me while I was typing this post. Does that mean I'm one of the cliq? or does that need to be signed off by one of the Top Men first..?
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:52 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Missing_Clink wrote:"Bro I watch film" from his other thread on this subject is my new favorite .net quote. I plan on using this in all future football arguments

Yep. that's why I made this:

4c368305-7ac5-4311-8451-31db75230a80.jpg

love it
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 pm
  • Hasselbeck is mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    TheHawkDoc
    NET Rookie

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:06 pm
  • skater18000 wrote:Where is he?

He is hold back the legion of boom and he was supposed the hitter and tackler we think of I'm pissed I had real high hopes for this guy smh its a shame

dunceface
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:EDIT: Shoot... a bunch of dudes had the same idea as me while I was typing this post. Does that mean I'm one of the cliq? or does that need to be signed off by one of the Top Men first..?

Type quicker.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:33 pm
  • BlueTalon wrote:
    CANHawk wrote:EDIT: Shoot... a bunch of dudes had the same idea as me while I was typing this post. Does that mean I'm one of the cliq? or does that need to be signed off by one of the Top Men first..?

Type quicker.

no... It's the slow thinking that really screws with me...
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:35 pm
  • I don't see Kam in coverage a lot and that's a good thing. Meaning, he's not getting the chances to unload on people like last season. Not near as many balls coming his way.

Furthermore, the TD against the Lions was on Sherman since they were in 3 deep coverage and Sherman let him get behind him on the sideline away from the safety. Sherman wasn't running full speed and looked like he just wasn't expecting it to be thrown. Mental error on his part, but that would only be the 2nd TD Sherman has given up in his career thus far. The 1st being the tipped ball to Cruz that Kam tipped last year.

Overall though I think this is a splitting hairs conversation. Not the droids you're looking for.....

JMHO
    vin.couve12
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:40 pm
  • SNDavidson wrote:less skating, more reading books

hahahah
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:05 pm
  • Welcome to .net immortality, skater18000. You have earned a place in my sig.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:55 pm
  • Is Kam chancellor playing his best football out there?

Just answer that?
    Week 1 of the preseason vs. The Tennessee Titans, I said the Seahawks were winning the superbowl...

"Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson
    skater18000
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:57 pm
  • Kam gets my vote for MOST DANGEROUS. Somewhat of a "pass" is given afaic. :)
    hawkfan1975
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:05 pm
  • From the sounds of it, skater18000 is the last dude that Chancellor knocked the hell out!!
    hawksman53
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:19 pm
  • How dare anyone criticize a member of our defense.

The odasity!
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:24 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:How dare anyone criticize a member of our defense.

The odasity!

rrriiiiiight... nice try this thread is ridiculous lol, smh.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:27 pm
  • Why cut him? Let's just kill him.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:36 pm
  • It's because Pete Carroll plays all that hippidy hop music at practice.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:07 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:How dare anyone criticize a member of our defense.

The odasity!

Is that what that gibberish said?
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:04 pm
  • I really doubt that the opposing quarterback is thinking "Kam Chancellor had a few big hits last season, so even though the guy can't cover, i'm going to help my receiver stay safe and not throw to him."
    Superbowl.
    NJHawksFan
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:13 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:AS much as I vehimently disagree with the OP, likely disagree with everything he has ever believed in and I think he deserves as much ridicule as humanly possible, I do think that Kam can be a little bit of a liability on pass coverage at times, especially when we play the cover-2 or the 2 man under or 2 deep zone (or whatever you call it when the corners play man/press man and the safties cover the halves of the field in the deep zone). I'm thinking in particular of the Detroit game when it looked like Titus Young torched Sherman deep; that was Kam's responsibility to cover the deep route after Sherm passed him off, but he didn't have the quicks to get over and break it up. Those dep balls don't happen on ET's side of the field, but IIRC a few have happened on Kam's. A small weakness in the scheme, but a weakness that might get exploited more and more if Kam doesn't start breaking those up with more regularity.

That's why I was really excited about LeGree last year. I thought we were going to situationally bring in LeGree on passing downs and have two ball hawk deep cover zone safties over the top. Unfortunately LeGree sucked major ass and it didn't work out, but I think there could be an opportunity to maybe try wheeling in Jeron Johnson to cover deep in those situations and maybe move Kam up as a rover/big nickel/designated shit kicker over the middle to break up that short undeneath garbage that keeps killing us on 3rd and long.

But yeah, the OP is incredibly ignorant and should be shot out of a cannon. The post that is, not the poster. The poster is one of God's children and is entitled to whatever opinion he may have (no matter how ignorant or illegible it may be).

EDIT: Shoot... a bunch of dudes had the same idea as me while I was typing this post. Does that mean I'm one of the cliq? or does that need to be signed off by one of the Top Men first..?

I'm one of Gods children, does that mean I'm entitled to the opinion that the poster should be shot out of a cannon?

Oh, theological paradoxes! My favorite!
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:36 pm
  • While I love Kam, I thought he was invisible on Sunday. I had to struggle to find him in on a play, and did see him miss a few tackles vs. the run. I can't put my finger on it, but I will assume it's just a bad game..

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:18 pm
  • skater18000 wrote:He is hold back the legion of boom and he was supposed the hitter and tackler we think of I'm pissed I had real high hopes for this guy smh its a shame

Here on .net, punctuation is our friend.
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:21 pm
  • I'm pretty sure that skater1800 will not be responding tonight, as he is out celebrating the legalization of marijuana.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:46 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:Why cut him? Let's just kill him.

why stop there?! lets just kill everyone that missed a tackle on Sunday! its the only way to appease the Tanzania :fam:
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:I'm pretty sure that skater1800 will not be responding tonight, as he is out celebrating the legalization of marijuana.

He should celebrate with a good book.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:18 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:I'm pretty sure that skater1800 will not be responding tonight, as he is out celebrating the legalization of marijuana.

Nothing wrong with a little chron. That 1st post was epic though. KBOWEN epic.
    hedgehawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:40 am
  • dunceface wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:Why cut him? Let's just kill him.

why stop there?! lets just kill everyone that missed a tackle on Sunday! its the only way to appease the Tanzania :fam:

I like it!
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:12 am
  • dunceface wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:Why cut him? Let's just kill him.

Now that's what I call collaboration. Bravo.
    RIP Les. We will miss you.
    Happy
    * NET Lead Admin *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:31 am
  • Chancellor can win be back with an interception or a forced fumble and a few tackles like we seen in the past. Is that not fair?
    Week 1 of the preseason vs. The Tennessee Titans, I said the Seahawks were winning the superbowl...

skater18000
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:36 am
  • skater18000 wrote:Chancellor can win be back with an interception or a forced fumble and a few tackles like we seen in the past. Is that not fair?

What if he doesn't want to win you back?
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:37 am
  • Then he will again play bad

skater18000
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:44 am
  • Kam already averages more tackles per game this year than any other year in his entire life, so if that's what you want, that's what you have.
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:11 am
  • Good job Kam... that's all you want.. when you know he is not preforming...

skater18000
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:57 pm
  • skater18000 wrote:Good job Kam... that's all you want.. when you know he is not preforming...

Are you suggesting we bench Kam and start Jeron?
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:24 pm
  • ugh
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:29 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    skater18000 wrote:Good job Kam... that's all you want.. when you know he is not preforming...

Hey! Jeron Johnson could start on half the teams in the league...

...just not this one.

Kam is MANNNN. OP is RrrrRRRrr.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:00 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:
    skater18000 wrote:Good job Kam... that's all you want.. when you know he is not preforming...

Hey! Jeron Johnson could start on half the teams in the league...

...just not this one.

Kam is MANNNN. OP is RrrrRRRrr.

All of you are missing the point I guess... I WANT BETTER SAFETY PLAY OUT OF KAM CHANCELLOR.

Not a different player

Go hawks

skater18000
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:11 pm
  • Yeah but Kam was supposed hitter tackler.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:13 pm
  • mistaowen wrote:Yeah but Kam was supposed hitter tackler.

You're not implying that he is hold back the legion of boom are you?
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:41 pm
  • skater18000 wrote:Chancellor can win be back with an interception or a forced fumble and a few tackles like we seen in the past. Is that not fair?

cuz i really think he does want to win be back with an interception in the end , or a forced fumble..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:47 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:
    mistaowen wrote:Yeah but Kam was supposed hitter tackler.

What I was really trying to say was Kam not Boom legion cause hitter tackler missing. Fire Bevell!
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:00 pm
  • mistaowen wrote:
    CANHawk wrote:
    mistaowen wrote:Yeah but Kam was supposed hitter tackler.

What I was really trying to say was Kam not Boom legion cause hitter tackler missing. Fire Bevell!

So Kam is no BOOM cause hitter tackler missing? If we get hitter then Kam be BOOM or we need tackler first. What if tackler no hitter? Then still no BOOM? Need it hitter tackler, or just hitter... or tackler? rrrrrrr Blame Big Lo. Sea-fense sign need more BOOM. Then make better hitter tackler.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:02 pm
  • Dammit why hasn't he turned green and ripped off his clothes yet!?

:smilie=angry016.gif:
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:06 pm
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:Dammit why hasn't he turned green and ripped off his clothes yet!?

:smilie=angry016.gif:

Naked make more BOOM? Sexy. Is need green and naked for BOOM or just naked?
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:17 pm
  • skater18000 wrote:All of you are missing the point I guess... I WANT BETTER SAFETY PLAY OUT OF KAM CHANCELLOR.

Not a different player

Go hawks

No you're missing the point.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:29 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    skater18000 wrote:All of you are missing the point I guess... I WANT BETTER SAFETY PLAY OUT OF KAM CHANCELLOR.

Not a different player

Go hawks

No you're missing the point.

No, YOU'RE missing the point! YOU'RE missing the point! The whole freaking INTERNET is missing the point!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:43 pm
  • No you are.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:47 pm
  • Since all the fun was removed from the other threads, I'm just gonna leave this here...

g1352317965660478156.jpg
    g1352317965660478156.jpg (41.5 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
    I am RolandDeschain's property for this week until Sunday evening. I lost a bet.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:10 pm
  • World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:23 pm
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information