Where is Chancellor?

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1zy512w4 said:
How dare anyone criticize a member of our defense.

The odasity!

rrriiiiiight... nice try this thread is ridiculous lol, smh.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
It's because Pete Carroll plays all that hippidy hop music at practice.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3n4lhc1c said:
How dare anyone criticize a member of our defense.

The odasity!

Is that what that gibberish said?

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
I really doubt that the opposing quarterback is thinking "Kam Chancellor had a few big hits last season, so even though the guy can't cover, i'm going to help my receiver stay safe and not throw to him."

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
CANHawk":28bzt6dj said:
AS much as I vehimently disagree with the OP, likely disagree with everything he has ever believed in and I think he deserves as much ridicule as humanly possible, I do think that Kam can be a little bit of a liability on pass coverage at times, especially when we play the cover-2 or the 2 man under or 2 deep zone (or whatever you call it when the corners play man/press man and the safties cover the halves of the field in the deep zone). I'm thinking in particular of the Detroit game when it looked like Titus Young torched Sherman deep; that was Kam's responsibility to cover the deep route after Sherm passed him off, but he didn't have the quicks to get over and break it up. Those dep balls don't happen on ET's side of the field, but IIRC a few have happened on Kam's. A small weakness in the scheme, but a weakness that might get exploited more and more if Kam doesn't start breaking those up with more regularity.

That's why I was really excited about LeGree last year. I thought we were going to situationally bring in LeGree on passing downs and have two ball hawk deep cover zone safties over the top. Unfortunately LeGree sucked major ass and it didn't work out, but I think there could be an opportunity to maybe try wheeling in Jeron Johnson to cover deep in those situations and maybe move Kam up as a rover/big nickel/designated shit kicker over the middle to break up that short undeneath garbage that keeps killing us on 3rd and long.

But yeah, the OP is incredibly ignorant and should be shot out of a cannon. The post that is, not the poster. The poster is one of God's children and is entitled to whatever opinion he may have (no matter how ignorant or illegible it may be).

EDIT: Shoot... a bunch of dudes had the same idea as me while I was typing this post. Does that mean I'm one of the cliq? or does that need to be signed off by one of the Top Men first..?
I'm one of Gods children, does that mean I'm entitled to the opinion that the poster should be shot out of a cannon?

Oh, theological paradoxes! My favorite!

lukerguy

Reaction score
While I love Kam, I thought he was invisible on Sunday. I had to struggle to find him in on a play, and did see him miss a few tackles vs. the run. I can't put my finger on it, but I will assume it's just a bad game..

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
skater18000":pl9e1ytl said:
He is hold back the legion of boom and he was supposed the hitter and tackler we think of I'm pissed I had real high hopes for this guy smh its a shame

Here on .net, punctuation is our friend.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that skater1800 will not be responding tonight, as he is out celebrating the legalization of marijuana.

dunceface

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":cay54h6t said:
Why cut him? Let's just kill him.

why stop there?! lets just kill everyone that missed a tackle on Sunday! its the only way to appease the Tanzania :fam:

SNDavidson

Reaction score
JSeahawks":wanzd4x5 said:
I'm pretty sure that skater1800 will not be responding tonight, as he is out celebrating the legalization of marijuana.

He should celebrate with a good book.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3ooxcfp0 said:

Nothing wrong with a little chron. That 1st post was epic though. KBOWEN epic.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
dunceface":ogaxgggi said:
Zebulon Dak":ogaxgggi said:

why stop there?! lets just kill everyone that missed a tackle on Sunday! its the only way to appease the Tanzania :fam:

I like it!

Happy

Reaction score
dunceface":3cpin63j said:
Zebulon Dak":3cpin63j said:

Now that's what I call collaboration. Bravo.

OP
OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
Chancellor can win be back with an interception or a forced fumble and a few tackles like we seen in the past. Is that not fair?

Throwdown

Reaction score
skater18000":o0vsjoat said:
Chancellor can win be back with an interception or a forced fumble and a few tackles like we seen in the past. Is that not fair?

What if he doesn't want to win you back?

ensett

Reaction score
Kam already averages more tackles per game this year than any other year in his entire life, so if that's what you want, that's what you have.

OP
OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
Good job Kam... that's all you want.. when you know he is not preforming...