Where is Chancellor?

Biggiec76

Reaction score
Kam Chancellor was injured 2 weeks ago in the game against Detroit. Remember when he went to the sidelines for a few plays which looked like an ankle injury? I suspect that he is banged up still and trying to get to the bye week. This is why you have not seen him so aggressive which make a big difference to this defense. everyone expects Kam to stick his nose on plays and when he has not the other guys have to pick up the slack but that did'nt happen except for Thomas once he realized he had too after a couple series last week. I HOPE KAM CAN GET FULLY RECOVERED!!! He is the Hammer!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
"Bro I watch film" from his other thread on this subject is my new favorite .net quote. I plan on using this in all future football arguments

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
I think he's a big liability in pass coverage. Titus Young's long touchdown was on his shoulders, as were a few other big plays where he whiffed.

hawker84

Reaction score
This is damn near archive worthy. wow.

Needs just a little bit of

I love 'Merica education!!!

Cut Kam!!!! He was supposed the hitter tackler!![/quote]

this is my favorite.. literally made me laugh out loud, and now my co-workers think i'm strange..

-The Glove-

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":mr7v84gl said:
I think he's a big liability in pass coverage. Titus Young's long touchdown was on his shoulders, as were a few other big plays where he whiffed.

The OP is clearly a fool, but not completely. I've been a little worried about Kam being out of position, and the Detroit game it was evident. That sure game-winning TD that Calvin Johnson dropped...Kam came over way too late.

CANHawk

Reaction score
AS much as I vehimently disagree with the OP, likely disagree with everything he has ever believed in and I think he deserves as much ridicule as humanly possible, I do think that Kam can be a little bit of a liability on pass coverage at times, especially when we play the cover-2 or the 2 man under or 2 deep zone (or whatever you call it when the corners play man/press man and the safties cover the halves of the field in the deep zone). I'm thinking in particular of the Detroit game when it looked like Titus Young torched Sherman deep; that was Kam's responsibility to cover the deep route after Sherm passed him off, but he didn't have the quicks to get over and break it up. Those dep balls don't happen on ET's side of the field, but IIRC a few have happened on Kam's. A small weakness in the scheme, but a weakness that might get exploited more and more if Kam doesn't start breaking those up with more regularity.

That's why I was really excited about LeGree last year. I thought we were going to situationally bring in LeGree on passing downs and have two ball hawk deep cover zone safties over the top. Unfortunately LeGree sucked major ass and it didn't work out, but I think there could be an opportunity to maybe try wheeling in Jeron Johnson to cover deep in those situations and maybe move Kam up as a rover/big nickel/designated shit kicker over the middle to break up that short undeneath garbage that keeps killing us on 3rd and long.

But yeah, the OP is incredibly ignorant and should be shot out of a cannon. The post that is, not the poster. The poster is one of God's children and is entitled to whatever opinion he may have (no matter how ignorant or illegible it may be).

EDIT: Shoot... a bunch of dudes had the same idea as me while I was typing this post. Does that mean I'm one of the cliq? or does that need to be signed off by one of the Top Men first..?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":hcb7p6qp said:
Missing_Clink":hcb7p6qp said:
"Bro I watch film" from his other thread on this subject is my new favorite .net quote. I plan on using this in all future football arguments

Yep. that's why I made this:

love it

dunceface

Reaction score
skater18000":1q1je1ed said:
Where is he?

He is hold back the legion of boom and he was supposed the hitter and tackler we think of I'm pissed I had real high hopes for this guy smh its a shame

images

BlueTalon

Reaction score
CANHawk":3iu1om1r said:
EDIT: Shoot... a bunch of dudes had the same idea as me while I was typing this post. Does that mean I'm one of the cliq? or does that need to be signed off by one of the Top Men first..?
Type quicker.

CANHawk

Reaction score
BlueTalon":16zv12m0 said:
CANHawk":16zv12m0 said:
Type quicker.

no... It's the slow thinking that really screws with me...

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I don't see Kam in coverage a lot and that's a good thing. Meaning, he's not getting the chances to unload on people like last season. Not near as many balls coming his way.

Furthermore, the TD against the Lions was on Sherman since they were in 3 deep coverage and Sherman let him get behind him on the sideline away from the safety. Sherman wasn't running full speed and looked like he just wasn't expecting it to be thrown. Mental error on his part, but that would only be the 2nd TD Sherman has given up in his career thus far. The 1st being the tipped ball to Cruz that Kam tipped last year.

Overall though I think this is a splitting hairs conversation. Not the droids you're looking for.....

JMHO

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Welcome to .net immortality, skater18000. You have earned a place in my sig.

OP
OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
Is Kam chancellor playing his best football out there?

Just answer that?

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
Kam gets my vote for MOST DANGEROUS. Somewhat of a "pass" is given afaic. :)

hawksman53

Reaction score
From the sounds of it, skater18000 is the last dude that Chancellor knocked the hell out!!