Glitter

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Throwdown":22bhwl9l said:
Who the hell claps their hands??? This ain't boring ass golf or tennis, zeb!

I clap when my voice starts to fail me and I have to reserve it for 3rd down and crucial situations. I clap loud though, don't you fret young'n.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
grizbob":e32wrd5i said:
Zebulon Dak":e32wrd5i said:
BFS and myself obstructing some ladies' views early in the 3rd quarter.

OK Zeb, I'm assuming you're on Leif's left. So I gotta ask what the hells going on? Leif has his OMG look and you're applauding. Bit of a contrast :? But VERY cool you guys were able to rep the 12 :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

This is presnap on the 1st down following the failed challenge early in the 3rd quarter. Leif does this thing when he yells, he grabs his head like he's worried it's gonna explode on him if he doesn't hold it together. He really does good work. Usually he uses both hands but he'd recently acquired a halftime refreshment. The structural integrity of the right side of his skull was clearly at risk here but it didn't stop him from yelling full force.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
hawker84":1wc2q1tu said:
and can we talk about dudes sweatshirt next to you... not only is it seafoam green and brown, the stripes go up and down in some spots and side to side in others.. way too much going on there. least the hat is SeaHawk colors, i think? and wha'ts with the Patriot fan standing next to the Viking fan?

Those are both Vikings fans. They were fairly quiet throughout the game.

Stripey coat guy was cool. He did his job when we needed him despite his calm demeanor.

I don't know Mohawk dude's name. I'm sure Leif does. He rolls with Mr. & Mrs Seahawk and Kiltman and those guys. Good peoples, great fans. I was honored to be in their company.

grizbob

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2br44d7c said:
grizbob":2br44d7c said:
Zebulon Dak":2br44d7c said:

OK Zeb, I'm assuming you're on Leif's left. So I gotta ask what the hells going on? Leif has his OMG look and you're applauding. Bit of a contrast :? But VERY cool you guys were able to rep the 12 :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

This is presnap on the 1st down following the failed challenge early in the 3rd quarter. Leif does this thing when he yells, he grabs his head like he's worried it's gonna explode on him if he doesn't hold it together. He really does good work. Usually he uses both hands but he'd recently acquired a halftime refreshment. The structural integrity of the right side of his skull was clearly at risk here but it didn't stop him from yelling full force.

Cool that I can put a face to the screen name Zeb, somebody needs to tell fighting story that is best that God made cup holders so you can holler while we're on defense and imbibe when we're on offense :lol:

CANHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3sm7w3qn said:
Throwdown":3sm7w3qn said:
Who the hell claps their hands??? This ain't boring ass golf or tennis, zeb!

I clap when my voice starts to fail me and I have to reserve it for 3rd down and crucial situations. I clap loud though, don't your fret young'n.

You should crinkle your water bottle instead...

piston bully

Reaction score
Looking at that Game pic I realized I had no idea colin Powell went to hawks Games.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":gdsk0m2j said:

This photo is so weird. Most of the fans look like they are screaming or yelling. But the bearded guy looks like his team blew it. And the facepainted mohawk guy looks utterly gutted, as if he just watch Super Bowl XL. If not for the couple fans clapping, I would have guessed this was after some horrific game losing play.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Hawkadeus":318j4nza said:
Zebulon Dak":318j4nza said:

This photo is so weird. Most of the fans look like they are screaming or yelling. But the bearded guy looks like his team blew it. And the facepainted mohawk guy looks utterly gutted, as if he just watch Super Bowl XL. If not for the couple fans clapping, I would have guessed this was after some horrific game losing play.

If you watch the video it makes a lot more sense.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Looking at that picture, I imagine the razor section of your typical Seattle store is a dusty bastard. Damn near everyone is bearded.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Btw this Tanzanian flag is not only covered in glitter, but undefeated in attendance. Maybe we can get a Brotherhood of The Traveling Flag thing going. Somebody who's going to the game PM me your address and I'll ship it to you, but only if you promise to do the same once you're done with it.

Attachments

• 12th Land.jpg
    12th Land.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 3,969

tdigitee

Reaction score
The fact that you bring that flag along is so many levels of awesome that I scarcely know where to start. On Red Zone last weekend I finally saw a down-the-field shot that revealed the Tanzania ad in all its jungle-licious glory and it confirmed that this is the special sauce of the Seahawks' home dominance. Did you see the postgame interview with Ponder when he suggested the reason he threw so many incompletions was that he was almost crapping his pants, worried that a tiger or jaguar was going to burst up onto the field like in the Roman Colosseum? I didn't either but would enjoy it if he had.