Where is Chancellor?

Happy

Reaction score
skater18000":2yvstsxv said:
Where is he?

He is hold back the legion of boom and he was supposed the hitter and tackler we think of I'm pissed I had real high hopes for this guy smh its a shame

This is damn near archive worthy. wow.

Needs just a little bit of cleanup. How about this:

where is he?

he is hold back legion of boom he was supposed the hitter tackler we think of im pissed i had real high hops for this guy smh its a shame

Couple of small changes, addition by subtraction if you will.

hawker84

Reaction score
skater quit while you're really, really behind... you don't know what you're talking about, Cam's a stud and he's doing just fine.. moving on...

Jiggy

Reaction score
AP also made Earl Thomas his b*tch on Sunday. Should we start hoping that the coaching staff starts looking to replace both safeties?

ensett

Reaction score
Bring back Brian Russell! At least we made a playoff appearance when he started! :thirishdrinkers:

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Can you perhaps articulate what exactly about his play this year has you shaking your head? Perhaps list a few examples of plays this year in which you were disappointed with him.

Basis4day

Reaction score
skater18000":m5fsdagk said:
Specifically stated on the run vs ap he from a pessimistic view he suck at being whatni expect from him he needs to bounce back is all im saying still good just not right now

Someone is still drunk from Sunday because i can barely read that. Drink some water. V8 does wonders for me.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Tom? Is that you? You still mad bro?

Or maybe AP, venting after a loss? Sure AP, whatever you say. All our Legion of Boom R belong to you.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
skater18000":11fpyyw0 said:
Where is he?

He is hold back the legion of boom and he was supposed the hitter and tackler we think of I'm pissed I had real high hopes for this guy smh its a shame

As a teacher this really hurts. Try to use a little something we call, punctuation! It will help you to communicate your point in a coherent manner. And WTF is smh? Some kind of new sexually transmitted disease?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I'm guessing he is looking at the lack of picks and assuming that means he isn't playing well.

The reality is they are using him in a different role this season and as many have pointed out, nobody throws at him. I can't even think of a time when he was CLOSE to a pick this season.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":1a2tfijl said:
skater18000":1a2tfijl said:
Where is he?

As a teacher this really hurts. Try to use a little something we call, punctuation! It will help you to communicate your point in a coherent manner. And WTF is smh? Some kind of new sexually transmitted disease?
Since I have teenage stepsons, a nephew, a niece, and a 21yo son I have learned a lot of acronyms...SMH means 'shaking my head'.
skater18000 is probably 16-21 years old. That explains a lot. lol.

mistaowen

Reaction score
sadhappy":17ul3hjk said:
skater18000":17ul3hjk said:
Where is he?

This is damn near archive worthy. wow.

Needs just a little bit of cleanup. How about this:

where is he?

he is hold back legion of boom he was supposed the hitter tackler we think of im pissed i had real high hops for this guy smh its a shame

Couple of small changes, addition by subtraction if you will.

I love 'Merica education!!!

Cut Kam!!!! He was supposed the hitter tackler!!

The Radish

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2mzdv6uo said:
oldhawkfan":2mzdv6uo said:
skater18000":2mzdv6uo said:
Where is he?

Since I have teenage stepsons, a nephew, a niece, and a 21yo son I have learned a lot of acronyms...SMH means 'shaking my head'.
skater18000 is probably 16-21 years old. That explains a lot. lol.

So,,,16 to 21 year old that can't spell?

And doesn't watch the games just picks out the stats he/she wants to defend?

Well Seahawkgal we know he isn't one of your kids.

:141847_bnono:

Latest posts