Props to Jean Pierre

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Agreed. The funny thing is the first practice snap he took on the field with Wilson warming up was botched. I looked at my buddy and said "oh no"...

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
People take center for granted. It is the most critical of all the spots on the line. Amazing that he could come in and be so solid.

sturg78

Reaction score
He even had a key block on beastmodes td run.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Good call. I'd forgotten quickly that he'd come in. I mean honestly, who else was like, "oh shit!" when Unger when out? After the first couple plays I already wasn't even thinking about it anymore.

skater18000

Reaction score
Their was a point in that game where the offensive line was outstanding except for moffits par performance lol

dunceface

Reaction score
yeah that had me worried but that is a major luxury/necessity to have that kind of flexibility on the O line

NYCoug

Reaction score
Lemuel is the consumate professional. Always ready when called upon and hardly ever noticed. It wasn't until I checked out his bio at .Com that I remembered he started the final four games of the season for us last year... at guard. His versatility and ability to step right in cold, at center or either guard position, is pretty awesome.

Definitely makes the most of his opportunities.

dunceface

Reaction score
NYCoug":1i5nte44 said:
Lemuel is the consumate professional. Always ready when called upon and hardly ever noticed. It wasn't until I checked out his bio at .Com that I remembered he started the final four games of the season for us last year... at guard. His versatility and ability to step right in cold, at center or either guard position, is pretty awesome.

Definitely makes the most of his opportunities.

Amen! But boy was I glad to see Unger back out there on the next possesion

Jville

Reaction score
Lemuel Jeanpierre hit his assignments from the first snap. :th2thumbs:

Lemuel is signed thru 2013 and continues to make Coach Tom Cable look really good when the opportunity presents itself.