What the Jets Fans are saying about us

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
What the Jets Fans are saying about us
Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:40 pm
  • I know there is usually a thread for this every week, but this specific thread I think is worth looking at on its own.
    Weird how most of them say they will lose badly.
    I suggest skipping down to the part about KY Jelly.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=75233
    Last edited by KitsapHawk on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

• lol I wasn't gonna look at that thread until you mentioned KY jelly.

***Content removed by Anguish***
    Last edited by Anguish on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: This is not the Shack.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• hawksfan515 wrote:lol I wasn't gonna look at that thread until you mentioned KY jelly.

I know you well.
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

• That thread is hilarious on many levels.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• too funny
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

• Haha two comments stuck out to me.

"Lynch is a better version of Shonn Greene. All straight ahead running no speed."

"also. they have recievers. sidney rice is excellent. blackmon is good. miller is a solid TE"

Bahahaha
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• That is one depressing forum.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

• Those guys over there are seriously terrified our our Hawks. They'd much rather face death than watch what we're gonna do to them. Hilarious!
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• I think this one was my favorite.

Seattle is a different beast at home. They barely ever lose there. I can't see any way possible we're going to go into Seattle, stop Marshawn Lynch AND have our WR's get off their 6'4 CB's press coverage in enough time where Sanchez and or Tebow aren't killed by Clemons or Irvin.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• Pretty funny when this is one of those most optimistic posts in the thread:

I'm on the fence. On the one hand it would be typical for the Jets to lose a game everyone picked them to win before kickoff (Dolphins) and then win a game everyone had them picked to lose (Seahawks).

On the other hand we suck fat hairy donkey balls.

So, yeah, could go either way.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

• Rat, are you ever going to change that avatar?
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• SacHawk2.0 wrote:Rat, are you ever going to change that avatar?

Not until Charlie Whitehurst stops being awesome.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Re: What the Jets Fans are saying about us
Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:24 pm
  • Love the resolve.

Good show.
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    gargantual
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:03 am
  • If i had an afc team, it might be the Jets. Here in NJ, their fan's bravado and fandom is tempored and meek when compared to the buffonery of Giants fans. They are like the working class fans, as most elite posers here like the Giants and the Yankees. :pukeface:

With that said, it's not just the fans who are ready to jump ship, it's also the media here. The Jets went from a media darling a couple years ago to a trainwreck. I am a little nervous about this game, but I also believe it's not a trap game. I hope we blow them out by the first quarter, and I sincerely think we will get to see Flynn in this game.

Here's to a big win to get the Hawks minds right for the bye :thirishdrinkers:

Please no injuries, let us cruise into a well deserved bye. We got through the first half pretty well, and we need everyone on board for the rest of the way. :179422:
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

• There's so much wrong with the KY Jelly post.
    Sadly, it sounds like one of my old ones.
    Rocket
    NET Veteran

• This guy is about a month behind the times:

Wilson has a bib around his neck and is sitting in a highchair, they won't let him throw the ball.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• that's great... i like the quote that said:

we can win this game for these reasons:

1. they have a good run defense , but can't stop the pass
    2. their offense is not scary , rex feast on rookie qb's,
    3. they don't have a passing game, braylon edwards hasn't done anything for them

not only are these guys delusional, but they obviously don't know jack about this team other than we play in seattle, have a rookie qb and a loud stadium.

one guy said they do have good recievers, rice is excellent and blackmon is very good too.. who?

this is a very winnable game.. just need to execute on both sides of the ball and do what we do...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 am
  • northernjet wrote:On the plus side I have Lynch on one of my fantasy football teams.

There's always a silver lining... even for a Jets fan. :D
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:08 pm
  • Post 19 - Wilson has a bib on and sitting in a high chair not allowed to throw the ball.

He must not have watched the last four games - LOL you know almost half of the season after those early treat him like a rookie game. Spreading it downfield or like the last game just picking things apart

Not saying we are going to win but the training wheels came off this offense a few weeks ago....
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:20 pm
  • I'm surprised Jets fans even know the Seahawks are in the NFL. They are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Some of them don't have any idea what they are walking into, especially at C Link.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:26 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:I'm surprised Jets fans even know the Seahawks are in the NFL. They are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Some of them don't have any idea what they are walking into, especially at C Link.

Is that really true right now? I know it's still loud inside the stadium, but I haven't noticed many false start penalties this year for the opposing offense.

Edit: My hunch seems to be correct. I only count 2 false starts in 4 games this year.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• Sarlacc83 wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:I'm surprised Jets fans even know the Seahawks are in the NFL. They are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Is that really true right now? I know it's still loud inside the stadium, but I haven't noticed many false start penalties this year for the opposing offense.

Edit: My hunch seems to be correct. I only count 2 false starts in 4 games this year.

You need to include procedural penalties as well, can think of a few delay of games off the top of my head. Also, sometimes line calls and audibles get blown by a few players not hearing correctly.

There is more to the home field advantage then just false starts, so many factors you could measure, and either way, we have the best in the NFL...not sure how you can go to a game and not realize this...
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

• Sarlacc83 wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:I'm surprised Jets fans even know the Seahawks are in the NFL. They are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

I wasn't speaking about the noise, necessarily - more so the fact that we play so well at home.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Lol!!! Has anyone seen the avatar for "LeonNYJ"??

Great stuff, very damn funny
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• DericLee wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:

You need to include procedural penalties as well, can think of a few delay of games off the top of my head. Also, sometimes line calls and audibles get blown by a few players not hearing correctly.

There is more to the home field advantage then just false starts, so many factors you could measure, and either way, we have the best in the NFL...not sure how you can go to a game and not realize this...

Yeah, no doubt, forcing teams to take timeouts and waste them or how about having to account for it in practice all week prior to their game here. What I think is going on is just that, teams are more prepared for it anymore and are dealing with it much better. Atleast that's a theory that I think could be plausible.
    Shane Falco
    NET Veteran

• I LOL'ed when I was going through that Jets thread... and they said.... "Rice is good. And so is Blackmon!" ---- Blackmon? You mean golden tate... is what another member corrected.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
    vongstaTHEmonsta
    NET Rookie

• loafoftatupu wrote:Lol!!! Has anyone seen the avatar for "LeonNYJ"??

Great stuff, very damn funny

LOL i saw that too!

Its amazing how much they hate their team! I'm saying this cus even during our down years I wasn't this bad.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
    vongstaTHEmonsta
    NET Rookie

• I mean I think we could win, this isn't a bad match up for us. Their offense really isn't that great. Lynch is a better version of Shonn Greene. All straight ahead running, no speed. Wilson has a bib around his neck and is sitting in a highchair, they won't let him throw the ball. None of their receiving weapons are that great.

Yeah guys, PC doesn't let Russell throw the ball (never mind the 3 TDs and 130 QB rating). :snack:

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• The bib statement seems accurate to me. 20 pass attempts a game is letting a quarterback throw in your opinion? Hmm. You think that's air you're breathing? ;)
    Teqneek
    NET Rookie

• This is a terrible matchup for us

I expect a beatdown of biblical proportions

My favorite comment.
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

• Wow, I don't think I've been that low on my team. Not enough to use rape analogies and stuff anyway. That's crazy. lol
    vin.couve12
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:37 pm
  • That forum was so funny and depressing. Reminded me of the Ken Behring years here. Never again!
    OlyHawk
    NET Rookie

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information