Earl Thomas

-The Glove-

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2m3ux8ca said:
-The Glove-":2m3ux8ca said:
lukerguy":2m3ux8ca said:
Love ET, but this was his worst game of the season. He missed 4 tackles and 1 INT. Chancellor was invisible too.

He also made some huge tackles. And like I said before, that INT was not a sure pick. He went as high as he could to try and get that.

Yes, but his Tweet with Doc quoted above tells me he knows he felt he should have snagged that.

He's dropped a lot of potential picks this season, there's no question. Some of them would have been towards the "great catch" side of things (I agree with you - the one yesterday was not an easy pick).

I sense that he will start coming up with some more.
What do you expect him to say? Any catch that has you going up and catching it over the shoulder is difficult.

Largent80

Reaction score
Talking smack to A.P. after he picked up a first down looked so stupid. What the hell E.T.?....just play lights out and celebrate when you do something that makes a difference like hanging onto the sure INT's you have dropped this year.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Largent80":3ay5t3o1 said:
Talking smack to A.P. after he picked up a first down looked so stupid. What the hell E.T.?....just play lights out and celebrate when you do something that makes a difference like hanging onto the sure INT's you have dropped this year.

I very much liked the fire , He tackled Adrian Peterson 1 vs 1 , something the other ten guys on our team had to see. because nobody else did it yesterday.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3a0nwi2t said:
What do you expect him to say? Any catch that has you going up and catching it over the shoulder is difficult.

I don't "expect" him to say anything....and that doesn't fit here. He wouldn't create a Tweet about it if he felt otherwise.

:shock:

We get you think he can do no wrong. As I said, it would have been a great pick. That doesn't answer for all the other ones he's dropped this season. He's a great player, but he has missed a lot of picks this season....it's ok.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":138sbmnu said:
-The Glove-":138sbmnu said:

I don't "expect" him to say anything....and that doesn't fit here. He wouldn't create a Tweet about it if he felt otherwise.

We get you think he can do no wrong. As I said, it would have been a great pick. That doesn't answer for all the other ones he's dropped this season. He's a great player, but he has missed a lot of picks this season....it's ok.
"We get"? Yeah, okay. I called him out on the Patriots game for dropping those picks. Gtfoh with that BS.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2t83xu2d said:
FlyingGreg":2t83xu2d said:
-The Glove-":2t83xu2d said:

"We get"? Yeah, okay. I called him out on the Patriots game for dropping those picks. Gtfoh with that BS.

Ahh ok, so you are just bipolar.

:mrgreen:

Largent80

Reaction score
Earl is a decent player but he looked so bush league talking to A.P. which had owned him all game and even on the play of his "smack" talking.

Earl....shut up and do your job. Especially if you are getting run over.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
lukerguy":1j1lb8so said:
Love ET, but this was his worst game of the season. He missed 4 tackles and 1 INT. Chancellor was invisible too.

ET's worst game of the season could be the best of the season for many other safeties, just remember.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":uwsm6c9p said:
-The Glove-":uwsm6c9p said:
FlyingGreg":uwsm6c9p said:
-The Glove- said:

Ahh ok, so you are just bipolar.

:mrgreen:
Good one!

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
ET has been my favorite player since he came in from Texas. I really hope this young man plays his entire career here!

Also, he's so awkwardly funny on Real Rob, adds a nice dynamic to the personality of the team off field.

PS - Put in Flynn, dude catches anything...anytime...anywhere. If not that head will swat everything else.

BASF

Reaction score
My favorite play from Thomas was one that Tim Ryan called incorrectly. It was the deep pass that Ponder took a shot on and Earl flashed back into the play, while Ryan was saying that Ponder should have taken the throw to the intermediate middle because he was throwing deep into double coverage. Watching the replay, Thomas was actually closer to the intermediate middle receiver than the deep guy before Ponder committed to throw deep. As soon as Ponder wound up to go deep, Thomas turned and sprinted back into the play. It was ridiculously impressive closing speed from Thomas.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":10a58qiq said:
...and he missed another pick.

:stirthepot:

But yes - he was very active.
If he caught them all I'm pretty sure he'd have 5. I might be missing one so it might be 6 too. He's got to make those.

But yeah, GG..... :lol: