Actually Looking Forward to the Bye Week.

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
Gotta say if these boys get the win against the NYJ i can't wait for them to get a week off after the grueling stretch of games they have opened up with the first half of this season. These guys are so deserving of getting some time off and some rest for the rest of the games down the stretch. Their games have been brutal and i am sure guys are feeling it a little bit. I think getting that rest this late in the season will really help these guys out a lot.

zhawk

Reaction score
i hate the bye week because i can't watch my hawks but i value the opportunity to get healthier

Claden

Reaction score
The rest might do them some good, but I hate bye week. :(

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Hate them. Like someone already said, it's two weeks of no Seahawks. Great for the team, horrible for fans.

sutz

Reaction score
I'ts the other "curse" remember.

Seahawks have always sucked after the bye week. Look at the turd we laid after only 10 days off in Detroit.

:229031_shrug:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
sutz":p2d4xg2f said:

Seahawks have always sucked after the bye week. Look at the turd we laid after only 10 days off in Detroit.

:13: Hope Pete gets them ready for the Miami Game ASAP.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
No worries, Mike Rob will be there to keep them on their toes and provide all of us with some great behind the scenes action during the time off.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Seattle-Miami is the farthest point to point city distance in the NFL at about 2800 miles. With our traditional struggles playing on EST, I cannot think of a better bye week or team to have to play following a bye week. I'm sure Pete will leave on Friday, but I wonder if leaving Thursday would be beneficial in this case.

Of course, let's just focus on the Jets and make sure we head to Miami on a two game winning streak.

mikeak

Reaction score
sutz":3tcat8jg said:

I don't agree it was a turd. It was a game we should have won but we played a desperate team on the road with great weapons. Their offense was clicking and we still almost beat them. It was a great offensive game and like a few others this year we could have won it and then most people wouldn't call it a turd. One or two completed / incomplete passes doesn't make a turd.

hawk45

Reaction score
They were desperate because they were 2-4, and got healthy against our vaunted pass defense. It was a turd.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
rjdriver":czaexmlj said:
Seattle-Miami is the farthest point to point city distance in the NFL at about 2800 miles. With our traditional struggles playing on EST, I cannot think of a better bye week or team to have to play following a bye week. I'm sure Pete will leave on Friday, but I wonder if leaving Thursday would be beneficial in this case.

Of course, let's just focus on the Jets and make sure we head to Miami on a two game winning streak.

I believe Seattle-Toronto is the second longest too.

The Sea-Plane is going to get some work in after the bye.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1x62ieh1 said:
rjdriver":1x62ieh1 said:

I believe Seattle-Toronto is the second longest too.

The Sea-Plane is going to get some work in after the bye.

I would have thought San Diego to Boston would have been the second longest. (Edit, Seattle to Toronto is 2070 miles, SD to Boston is 2580).

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I'm just gonna give some love to the bye week, because with all the hatin' for the bye week, the bye week might start to feel bad and I don't want the bye week to feel bad. So...

I love you, bye week. You're a very special lady and I don't know what I'd do without you. Bye week, you my girl. Ain't nobody gon' change that.

Latest posts