What the Jets Fans are saying about us

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1o2pot1y said:
I'm surprised Jets fans even know the Seahawks are in the NFL. They are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Some of them don't have any idea what they are walking into, especially at C Link.

Is that really true right now? I know it's still loud inside the stadium, but I haven't noticed many false start penalties this year for the opposing offense.

Edit: My hunch seems to be correct. I only count 2 false starts in 4 games this year.

DericLee

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2d9g5k7n said:
FlyingGreg":2d9g5k7n said:
I'm surprised Jets fans even know the Seahawks are in the NFL. They are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Some of them don't have any idea what they are walking into, especially at C Link.

Is that really true right now? I know it's still loud inside the stadium, but I haven't noticed many false start penalties this year for the opposing offense.

Edit: My hunch seems to be correct. I only count 2 false starts in 4 games this year.

You need to include procedural penalties as well, can think of a few delay of games off the top of my head. Also, sometimes line calls and audibles get blown by a few players not hearing correctly.

There is more to the home field advantage then just false starts, so many factors you could measure, and either way, we have the best in the NFL...not sure how you can go to a game and not realize this...

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2dt34xx9 said:
FlyingGreg":2dt34xx9 said:

I wasn't speaking about the noise, necessarily - more so the fact that we play so well at home.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
DericLee":39fezc3l said:
Sarlacc83":39fezc3l said:
FlyingGreg":39fezc3l said:

You need to include procedural penalties as well, can think of a few delay of games off the top of my head. Also, sometimes line calls and audibles get blown by a few players not hearing correctly.

There is more to the home field advantage then just false starts, so many factors you could measure, and either way, we have the best in the NFL...not sure how you can go to a game and not realize this...

Yeah, no doubt, forcing teams to take timeouts and waste them or how about having to account for it in practice all week prior to their game here. What I think is going on is just that, teams are more prepared for it anymore and are dealing with it much better. Atleast that's a theory that I think could be plausible.

vongstaTHEmonsta

Reaction score
I LOL'ed when I was going through that Jets thread... and they said.... "Rice is good. And so is Blackmon!" ---- Blackmon? You mean golden tate... is what another member corrected.

vongstaTHEmonsta

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2ypku561 said:
Lol!!! Has anyone seen the avatar for "LeonNYJ"??

Great stuff, very damn funny

LOL i saw that too!

Its amazing how much they hate their team! I'm saying this cus even during our down years I wasn't this bad.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I mean I think we could win, this isn't a bad match up for us. Their offense really isn't that great. Lynch is a better version of Shonn Greene. All straight ahead running, no speed. Wilson has a bib around his neck and is sitting in a highchair, they won't let him throw the ball. None of their receiving weapons are that great.

Yeah guys, PC doesn't let Russell throw the ball (never mind the 3 TDs and 130 QB rating). :snack:

Teqneek

Reaction score
The bib statement seems accurate to me. 20 pass attempts a game is letting a quarterback throw in your opinion? Hmm. You think that's air you're breathing? ;)

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Wow, I don't think I've been that low on my team. Not enough to use rape analogies and stuff anyway. That's crazy. lol

OlyHawk

Reaction score
That forum was so funny and depressing. Reminded me of the Ken Behring years here. Never again!