First Seahawks game..

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
First Seahawks game..
Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:50 am
  • Was AMAZING!! I absolutely LOVED every aspect of the game! I truly felt that I was part of the "12th man". My hands are tore up from clapping so much, and I don't think that I will be able to talk right for days.. But it was totally worth it! I had conversations with the people around me like I had known them for years. My girlfriend, who knows nothing about football, was totally into the game. Every time we had a sack, touchdown, or anything for that matter, she was standing with me and cheering like mad! I probably won't make it to another game this year, but next year I am almost considering getting season tickets.. I know I won't be able to make it to all the games living in Idaho and all, but my gosh I think it would be worth it! I was considering doing it anyway, but for the wrong reasons.. I was doing it as more of an investment considering I payed 2.5 times the face value for the tickets. Now that I have actually been to a game, I see it in a completely different perspective.. I will just give them to another Seahawks fan for face value. What you guys have in Seattle is spectacular, and you really can't explain with words. I am pretty sure that my favorite part of the whole experience was walking down the ramps at the end of the game.. There were quite a few Vikings fans walking with us, and damn near the whole way down we were chanting "SEA-HAWKS". I just can't wait until the next time I attend a game, and hopefully I will learn how to drink my beer BEFORE the game.. Considering the prices were just a bit more expensive than I figured they would be. Maybe next time I will find a good bar to "Pre-funk" at with a bunch of fellow Hawk fans. Thank you Seattle, you just made my whole year.
    ruffENrowdy
    NET Practice Squad

Re: First Seahawks game..
Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:57 am
  • I heard a good bar to Pre-funk at is Temples, a lot of .Netters around here go there, I personally just head to the stadium but one day I'm gonna make my way over there to meet some of 'em.

Glad you had a good time though, and glad the Hawks won with you in attendance.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:44 am
  • Ya, me and Dj tailgated. Temple is a hike. I spent about 100 on booze today, but every penny was worth it. Also, heck of a game. My first qwest experience was the 05 giants game. Wow
    muxpux
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:56 am
  • Damn, Mux! That's a hell of a first game!

Also, Ruff- great first game for you too! I would also suggest Temple, the atmosphere is awesome pregame...
    "Your Seattle Seahawks, 2013-14 World Champions"
    Adopt A Rookie 2014-15 - Kevin Pierre-Louis
    Adopt-A-Red-Shirt 2014-15 Christine Micheal
    Previously known as megamanflx1
    Seahawkscrazy
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:46 am
  • Welcome to the party!
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:40 pm
  • Sounds awesome. I really want to make the trip from Ca to a home game. Someday.
    Claden
    NET Rookie

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:03 pm
  • muxpux wrote:Ya, me and Dj tailgated. Temple is a hike. I spent about 100 on booze today, but every penny was worth it. Also, heck of a game. My first qwest experience was the 05 giants game. Wow

Temple Billiards a hike?

Its just past McCorys about a block and a half from the front of the stadium.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:09 pm
  • I always love to hear fan experiences and these reports make me all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 pm
  • The Radish wrote:
    muxpux wrote:Ya, me and Dj tailgated. Temple is a hike. I spent about 100 on booze today, but every penny was worth it. Also, heck of a game. My first qwest experience was the 05 giants game. Wow

Temple Billiards a hike?

Its just past McCorys about a block and a half from the front of the stadium.

:les:

i couldt remember where it was, we wrere on the south side, and i asked dustin if he wanted to walk up to temple and he said it was a ways away. :Dunno:
    muxpux
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:17 pm
  • yeah, from the south side of the stadium down by safeco... when there is 45 minutes till kickoff... it is a decent little trek to go have a beer or two and be back in time for kickoff when we had to enter from the southwest corner to get to where my seats are.
    Image Image
    ImageImage
    djTOY2000
    Eli Positioner Extraordinaire

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information