My Dad's last game

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sorry about your loss, man. Prayers up for you & yours during this difficult time, we're all here for you.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
John, we've never met, but, through reading posts from you and about you, I can gather that you are a good man who was raised by a another good man.

I reckon there will be a flood of memories to come, and I wish you god's speed through it all.

May your father rest in peace.

To hear that he passed while watching the game with family and seeing indications that the team is in good hands is enough to make me feel God could have had a hand in it.

Happy

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were able to be with him.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
R.I.P. Mr. Lloyd

The memories, his energy, and spirit live on.

The Radish

Reaction score
The Lloyds are indeed wonderful people.

John our thoughts & prayers will be with you during this very difficult time. If there's anything we can do to help you have merely to ask. Like many others here we are always as close as the phone.

Les & Darlene

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss. I remember that plea - and I'm terribly sorry to hear that your father has passed away.

You're in my family's thoughts.

NYCoug

Reaction score
My heart goes out to you.

I hope the 'Hawks hoist a Lombardi for your father this season. Hoping for peace for you and your loved ones, especially your dad.

daketah

Reaction score
What a blessing to have entered into his reward with his family at his side while occupied with a beloved activity! It sure seems like The Father ordained blessing for your father to the very end.