Wilson Is All Pro Caliber At Home

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Wilson Is All Pro Caliber At Home
Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 am
  • Russell now has 9 TD's to 0 INT's at home. His QB ratings in his home games have been:

DAL - 112.7
    GB - 99.3
    NWE - 133.7
    MIN - 127.3

That's big time right there.
    droop828
    NET Starter

Re: Wilson Is All Pro Caliber At Home
Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:36 am
  • If he can start to replicate that on the road, we're going to be very good for a long time.
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:14 am
  • He did play a very good game in Detroit. The defense let us down for that game. I enjoy watching him progress. He is amazing.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:18 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:If he can start to replicate that on the road, we're going to be very good for a long time.

he has, let's not forget the miscues that has seriously hampered his stats on the road, (drops, penalties)... he's a solid player, and only going to get better.... that's why it's so exciting to have this guy, the upside is huge... just a couple more blue chippers at key positions and we're making some noise boys.... love it... go hawks.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 am
  • Only one little thing needs to happen for RW to begin to be impossible to ignore by anyone: improved OL, especially on the road. I realize we've already seen some improvement, but we're not there yet, especially on the road. (And I realize some of our guys are banged up.) Some may say a good QB should be able to play well anywhere, but I think it is a lot to ask of a QB to scramble around often on foreign turf. I'm just one of those firm believers in prioritizing the OL.
    February 2, 2014: The day Seahawks win their second Lombardi trophy
    (The first one is located back east somewhere.)
    Ruminator
    NET Rookie

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:10 am
  • Ruminator - to me those things improves RW but I think he has shown the ability to play well on the road. He played good / great in Detroit and to me he played a fantastic first half in SF against one of the best defenses in the country. Balls were dropped left and right or people would look back at that game as the great game by RW and Bevell.........

Second half he hardly had the ball
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information