K.J. Wright

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I really hope the concussion isn't serious. Mike Morgan looked completely lost out there today.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Shouldn't matter horribly, as the bye is close, and the Jets are the next opponent at home, no less. He would help, but we won't die without him.

kmedic

Reaction score
I think we can afford him missing the Jets game but we'll need him after that. Looks like the bye is coming at a good time. Should have Jones, Carp, and Wright all back by then.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Morgan looked more comfortable the 2nd half. You can't blame the guy....kinda hard to be ready to go playing behind Wright. The guy is durable.

He'll get better with starter's reps this week, you'll see.

canzag

Reaction score
LB is to me the position we have with the least depth.Morgan did struggle early but was more solid in the 2nd half.I would think Hill would get more of a role if KJ does not go next week.

themunn

Reaction score
The thing with AP though was that it wasn't consistent running over us that cost us, he just has phenomenal speed, agility and strength so once he gets past the LoS he's always dangerous to break a big run, which he did 6 times, with runs of 74 yards, 24, 15, 16 28 and 12 totalling 169 of his 174 yards, and all 6 runs were different - one left end, one right end, one left tackle, one right tackle, two up the middle, ie every defender was at fault for at least one of his big runs at some point. But AP does that to people on a consistent basis, if Shonn Greene does it to us next week, that's when I'll start worrying

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
AP did some amazing things out there that were hard to defend, but we definetly could have done better at the LOS. What's funny is some of the reviews give props to our D for 'limiting' AP to 38 yards in the second half....let me see, 38 yds on 5 five carries still amounts to 7.6yds per carry! An improvement from the first half but we still got gashed for a 28 and a 12 yd spurt. The 3 carries he had prior to that were -1, -1 and no gain, so in that sense there was some improvement.

Latest posts