Credit where its due: Bevell

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Credit where its due: Bevell
Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:19 pm
  • God I wish we could play against the Vikings defense for the rest of the season. Bevell clearly is familiar with his old team.
    He's also shown to add to his playbook as he studies other teams--this week it was bubble screens. Coming into this game Vikes were much more proficient at screening to Harvin. We not only took it away but we did it to them! This is so unlike Bevell it's truly inspiring!
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:28 pm
  • Best game i ever seen him call and best execution i have seen yet by the offense. Now its just time for these boys to get consistent at hanging up an avg of 28 per game least that is where i would like to see them.
    Kelly.Orr
    NET Starter

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:29 pm
  • I'm pretty sure there were a couple comments I agreed with on page 1, but after a 2-page back-n-forth of mind-numbing yadda yadda, I forgot. I'll just say, I was dismayed by a couple calls in the 1st half and I was knocked out by a few calls in the 2nd. It was a great combination of creative, but sound, play-calling and creative, but sound, execution. Celebrate the WIN and hope for MORE!

PS: no official play-caller has endorsed this message.
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:31 pm
  • still not sold on bevell
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:40 pm
  • Bevell called a very good game, but what impressed me more was the preparation and execution by the players. The offense looked incredibly smooth and well synchronized. If it were basketball we'd say there were "in the zone." It reminded me of the Holmgren era when everyone on the team had to play perfect and the Seahawks were always among the least penalized teams in the NFL.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Previous

It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information