My Dad's last game

drdiags

Reaction score
My condolences to you and your family. R.I.P Mr. Lloyd. I got a few opportunities to meet your father and brothers and really respect the relationship you, your father, brothers and son have sharing a common love.

It saddened me to see the news but I know your father is at rest and peace. Hang in there and know that you are a lucky man to have shared soo much with your father. The pain eventually subsides but never the love.

Take care my good man.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm truely sorry to hear about the loss of your father. I've never met you but always thought of you as one of the "good guys" of our community, i'm sure your father had a lot to do with that.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Hawkstorian and Hawkster, I am so sorry for both of your losses and pray that peace finds you during these hard times. My Grandpa took the place my dad should have years ago, and when he passed away I lost a part of myself. Just know that we all are hear for you during these tough times and that you are a living legacy of your father. Physically, he may be gone, but he is with you forever.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
John, I was truly saddened when I heard the news. I never had the privilege of meeting your father, but I am sure I saw a bit of him in you. Thank you for the past invitations to the Seahawkers dinners we used to go to down in Tacoma. Good memories for me, but no where near the memories I'm sure you shared with your father. My prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. R.I.P Mr. Lloyd.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sorry to hear the news John, but I'm glad you got to be with him and that he moved on watching the Hawks. I wouldn't mind going on to meet the Lord in that manner, especially with my kids by my side.

RockHawk

Reaction score
We (Seahawks.NET) dedicated today's win to him. It's nothing tangible, but hopefully it relay's the love we have for a fellow Seahawks fan and a good man. I was glad to have met and watched some games with you guys. Alicia & I send all our love.

It reminds those of us who are dads just how important being a good dad is to our kids, and to never take them for granted. Hug your boys a little tighter tonight brother.

captSE

Reaction score
Condolences to you and your family. I don't know you personally but certainly know the Hawkstorian on here as one of the main players.

Don't know much about your Dad either but he must have been a good Dad it sounds like.

RIP dad.....

sutz

Reaction score
Condolences, John. I met your dad a couple of times at Temple and loved how you and your brother interacted with him.

Good shows. He was a good man.

Best wishes.

Omahawk

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about this. My condolences to you and your family.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about you and your families loss. My condolences to you and yours.

ivotuk

Reaction score
God Bless your family. I lost my dad a while back and he was my best friend, but I know he is still with me. I still try to do things that would make him proud and constantly lean on the life lessons that he taught me.

I'm glad you were able to be there for him, and through my own experiences since my father's passing, I know that he will always be there for you.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian and Hawkster,

I am so sorry for your losses, my deepest condolences to you both.

I can't imagine the pain you and your families are experiencing tonight, but I hope everyone's words here can help somewhat as you mourn. I pray they both travel well.

Godspeed to your fathers, to you both, and your families.

HawkWow

Reaction score
We don't know each other but I am very sincere in saying I am sorry for the loss of your father. It is sad he, like my Gramps, never got to see this team (technically) win it all.

It is imperative this team wins a championship sooner than later.

Starrman44

Reaction score
I really don't have any words to say, just feel really emotional about this. Best wishes for you and your family!!

Msfann

Reaction score
I'm really sorry for your loss, I'll be thinking of you and your Dad and your family.

Edit: after reading some of the posts I missed before I replied to this thread I'm thinking of you and your Dad as well hawkster, I'm sure he was a nice man as well.