Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Hawk Strap":ntde5wj1 said:
Seahawk Sailor":ntde5wj1 said:
Hawk Strap":ntde5wj1 said:
Said the same thing, Shark.

They spent less time reviewing Petersons non-TD

Well, in their defense, Peterson's "TD" was clearly going to be a score on the next play, whether it was a touchdown or not, whereas Tate's play provided a clear possibility to overturn a Tate touchdown.

Sailor, I love ya, but that reasoning sucks

My "reasoning" was satire directed at the league's history of screwing the Seahawks over. Sorry if it went whistling by your head.

Largent80

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2p8c2b0q said:
Largent80":2p8c2b0q said:
To all The frakstix lambasting Tate for the last game....Suck IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that he was really good today doesnt change the fact that he was horrible last week. He deserved the heckles last week just as much as he deserves the props today.

Ummmm...ok...whatever dood. And did you see countless drops by all the other "recievers" before that?

Friggin Kearse gets hit in the hands with an easy catch, drops it and is seen laughing?...where is the hate for that pile of camel dung?

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
I think they reviewed the touchdown for statistical reasons. If Tate did fumble, then he wouldn't get credit for the touchdown. At least, that's how I saw it.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
So anyway, this guy named "GOLDEN" caught a ball, ran, and then FLEW above this guy for a touchdown! And he got smashed by another guy in mid-air. It was awesome. You totally shoulda been there. Or at least stopped arguing and taking everything personally like a little girl whose pony was stolen so you could enjoy the fact that a Seahawks receiver made a fantastic friggin' play.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SharkHawk":1ea1tw6s said:
How could you overturn a Tate TD? The ball even if fumbled went forward and was covered by a Hawk. So there's nothing to review even.
... and he had more than one hand on the ball UNCONTESTED ;-)

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I love and hate how willing GT is to totally sell out his body for a play. The man has NO FEAR making for spectacular plays but I am always holding my breath that he is going to get terminally hurt. ***knocking on wood***

jammerhawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":r6f00r6t said:
Doesn't every score get reviewed?

Apparently not FG's kicked about 4 seconds after the play clock expired on the play.

That BS non-call by the back judge qualified as an epic fail. In the end the Hawks really beat Minnie by an extra 3 points as that FG should not have counted. The correctly called penalty would have taken them out of FG range.

dunceface

Reaction score
jammerhawk":iw3mzwp6 said:
AbsolutNET":iw3mzwp6 said:
Doesn't every score get reviewed?

Apparently not FG's kicked about 4 seconds after the play clock expired on the play.

That BS non-call by the back judge qualified as an epic fail. In the end the Hawks really beat Minnie by an extra 3 points as that FG should not have counted. The correctly called penalty would have taken them out of FG range.

yeah you could see Farwell yelling w his hands up waaaaay before the snap
if we would have lost by 3 or less i would have to fly to that back judge's house and destroy all of his earthly belongings