Lets go LSU!!!!

HawkGA

Reaction score
Well this was fun to read after the fact. ROLL TIDE! Have fun fighting it out for #2.

BTW - I think regardless of how the teams finish out, Oregon and Bama need to play in a bowl game. I think that would be the most fun.

I heard somebody on the radio a while back talk about how if all the undefeated teams win out, Oregon will end up #2 because their strength of schedule is going to improve while K-State and Notre Dame's is going to get worse. Here's hoping he's right.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkGA":1cv7v3wx said:
Well this was fun to read after the fact. ROLL TIDE! Have fun fighting it out for #2.

BTW - I think regardless of how the teams finish out, Oregon and Bama need to play in a bowl game. I think that would be the most fun.

I heard somebody on the radio a while back talk about how if all the undefeated teams win out, Oregon will end up #2 because their strength of schedule is going to improve while K-State and Notre Dame's is going to get worse. Here's hoping he's right.

Couldnt you be kicked out of the state of Georgia or something for rooting for Alabama?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Probably, but I moved already. One of the things I always hoped for was for UGA and Bama to play in the SEC Title Game while I was there. Looks like it may happen this year; just a little too late for me.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkGA":2yefchyd said:
Probably, but I moved already. One of the things I always hoped for was for UGA and Bama to play in the SEC Title Game while I was there. Looks like it may happen this year; just a little too late for me.

It will be interesting to see how Bama does against Texas A&M's spread offense this weekend, they're sort of like an Oregon Light.

HawkGA

Reaction score
By the way, just looked at K-State's game history for this season. They're offense puts up some good points too. Might be fun to watch them play Oregon. Also, somebody needs to beat Notre Dame to end that nightmare of a national title game possibility.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkGA":12x4n0wz said:
By the way, just looked at K-State's game history for this season. They're offense puts up some good points too. Might be fun to watch them play Oregon. Also, somebody needs to beat Notre Dame to end that nightmare of a national title game possibility.

I think USC will blow out Notre Dame in a few weeks.

HawkGA

Reaction score
It needs to happen sooner. Notre Dame in the national title game is not a conversation America needs to be subjected to for a couple more weeks.