The many faces of Russell Wilson

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I was going to make a similar thread. Watching all of these other QBs get so frustrated and clearly show their emotions make me appreciate Wilson that much more. The guy is always calm and focused. I don't think I've ever seen the "deer in the headlights" look on his face. I saw him get frustrated with himself but never with his teammates.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Thank god we'll never have Wilson getting super pissed and being a D-bag. We really got a giant bargain with that 3rd rounder guys.

I wonder what he would be like in a blowout, with us on the losing end.

Dreo

Reaction score
He's like the David Duchovny of football.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Week 7 or 8 Eli "bitter beer face" threw an int. and
made his signature 'my neighbors rottweiler just shat in my Frosted Flakes" face and
I IMMEDIATELY thought "Good God I'm glad Russy doesn’t turn into a bitchface girl when he effs up! "

Great thread!

OP
OP
rastahawk

rastahawk

Reaction score
I always see the competitive label being pasted on overly emotional guys and I think that's a misuse of the word. I've seen it mostly on selfish guys. Competitive guys see the big picture. The way RW is cool, calm and collected is a huge asset for somebody playing that position. Its great because you're not giving much for you opponent to read and it also keeps you from making emotional errors.

zhawk

Reaction score
pete made the right call on QB. not saying flynn isn't good but RW3 is! :th2thumbs:

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
He was visibly using the f-word after the cardinals game. That was the first time I felt we had a guy that would be willing to do whatever it takes to never feel that feeling again. He will get there!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":qe3rfhaw said:
He was visibly using the f-word after the cardinals game. That was the first time I felt we had a guy that would be willing to do whatever it takes to never feel that feeling again. He will get there!

Im sure hes not the first guy whos swore after missing a big play

Rainger

Reaction score
hawksfan515":350qar8b said:
Thank god we'll never have Wilson getting super pissed and being a D-bag. We really got a giant bargain with that 3rd rounder guys.

I wonder what he would be like in a blowout, with us on the losing end.
Oh no start flynn start flynn start flynn.

All the shit aside. RW is one great person and we are sooo lucky to have him. I predict that he will have a long succcesful qb life in seattle. should become our best ever. GO HAWKS

hawker84

Reaction score
i love the pic of clipboard jesus in the background looking clueless and just generally uninterested... good stuff

Latest posts