I'm saying it, we are a complete team

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
I'm saying it, we are a complete team
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:05 pm
  • Wow. Offense looked top 10. Defense (in the second half at least) looked top 10, except when Peterson ran the ball :lol: Special teams was alright.

Freaking awesome.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Yup!
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

• typical week by week post game over reaction, just on the positive side this time.

Not buying it. The team is looking better, but I'm far from calling them complete.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• Yeah defense shored it up a bit in the 2nd half but got ripped up in the first half. Also, do we think the defense is capable of shutting anyone down on the road at this point?
    If the D were playing the way they played early in the season we'd be pretty complete.
    hawk45
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• We looked pretty good but I would still like to see more production from the wide receivers.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• hawk45 wrote:Yeah defense shored it up a bit in the 2nd half but got ripped up in the first half. Also, do we think the defense is capable of shutting anyone down on the road at this point?
    If the D were playing the way they played early in the season we'd be pretty complete.

Hey I'll take it. Just saying.

It's not like the Vikings were a bad team. They have a great O-line with AP who murders people.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Gore and Peterson have eaten this defense alive. Until they can stop the elite RBs, we're not complete. Not yet. Damn close, though.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• One this is for sure. This team is exciting and frustrating at the same time every week.
    strohmin
    NET Starter

• we need to start moving around Big Red Bryant . stuffing him in the middle from time to time will stop those ridiculous inside runs .
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

• We'll need another draft to become complete. More receiving options, replacements for Clemons and Hill. But we're doing awfully good in the meantime.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• bellingerga wrote:typical week by week post game over reaction, just on the positive side this time.

Not buying it. The team is looking better, but I'm far from calling them complete.

This. There were improvements on both sides, but you'd expect those improvements especially when we are playing at home. We need to translate this kind of stuff on the road then I will say we are a complete team.
    Image Image
    AF_Hawk
    NET Veteran

• AP is going to make a lot of defenses look marginal. As good as Lynch is, he don't have the moves and burst AP has. That said, it's pretty hard to prepare for AP. It's clear we need to shore up the middle a bit and I am confident we will do so but as of now, this team is clicking and incredibly fun to watch.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• maringal? That was by far his best performance of the season, and he's had some good ones. He makes a lot of defenses look marginal all right, but today he made us look down right bad. He would of had a pretty damn good day even if you took away the 74 yarder. But more than just AP, they rushed for 243 yards on us as a team. Say what you will but the run defense is broken at the moment.

But I am not freaking out here or going to dwell on it, just calling it like it is. Aside from that, was a very fun game to watch. The offense looked great, finished great too. And despite the rushing attack they had it still felt like we dominated the game all the way through. It was a fun one.
    Shane Falco
    NET Veteran

• Improved? Yes. Complete? No, not yet. Too many question marks for me to say this team is complete. They are a couple key pieces away though.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

• Besides not being able to stop the run, an inconsistent pass rush, and inconsistent play at wide receiver i would agree that we are a complete team.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• I think you missed part of your sentence. I think you meant to say, "We are a complete...ly different team at home."
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• Fix:

1) Defensive Run Game - We need to contain, not stop (that would be near impossible), but contain Tier 1 RBs a bit better.

2) Defensive 3rd and longs - I don't mind giving up 3rd and shorts that are earned, but some of these 3rd and longs we give up are erkin me off, are we playing a prevention D while the other team is still in the game?

3) Receivers - Today it was dropped balls, other games its bad routes and no separation. But I have been seeing improvement in the route running and separation. Just need to be more consistent.

4) Penalties on O-line - Sure we overcame them today, but these unnecessary penalties need to stop, especially at home.

Maybe then we would be an overall elite team.
    Not new to the forum, just been gone for a couple seasons!!!
    HollywoodHawk
    NET Practice Squad

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:13 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information