#3 is gonna be a fixture on this team for 12+ years.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Dude's only a rook. He shows a veterans poise, is extremely accurate overall with his throws, knows when to scramble and when to throw the ball away, and is fearless. He prepares for games like a man on a mission. Can you imagine what he's gonna be like next year? In 5 years? He has all the tools to overcome that stupid 2-3 inches in height. He will be the face of the Seahawks for the next decade, barring injury. JMHO. He is one exciting player, and the national talking heads are really talking him up, and rightfully so. Flynn is most definately Wilson's backup, and this is from me, a former Flynn backer. I was SO wrong. If we can round up a group of sticky-handed receivers, the sky is the limit with our passing offense! Hope I see this kid hoisting the Lombardi one day!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I recall in the draft I bitched that we had wasted a 3rd round pick on Wilson.....I freely admit I was wrong.

BigMeach

Reaction score
He makes rookie mistakes here or there, which are warranted. But you just see that when he puts it all together he will be top 5 in the league. He just has that "it" factor. We should all be very very excited about him. No matter how this season goes.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
i freely admit, and my best friend will gladly and laughingly tell you, that i screamed like a little girl when i heard "With the 75th pick, the Seattle Seahawks select Russell Wilson, QB Wisconsin."

VHawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2z6mtjet said:
I recall in the draft I bitched that we had wasted a 3rd round pick on Wilson.....I freely admit I was wrong.

I never disliked him however before the KC preseason game I was all over Flynns nuts and called RW Russell Bagginns (which may beok because he will be lord of the Super Bowl rings) and freely admit I was dead wrong.

BigMeach

Reaction score
How about our FO? To have the balls to not only draft a 5 foot 10 QB in the 3rd round but to start him . If you were told this was going to happpen (not knowing anything about the QB) last year, everyone would have thought our FO was nuts. And a lot of ppl did knowing who it was . Gotta respect them.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1vkxb18u said:
Dude's only a rook. He shows a veterans poise, is extremely accurate overall with his throws, knows when to scramble and when to throw the ball away, and is fearless. He prepares for games like a man on a mission. Can you imagine what he's gonna be like next year? In 5 years? He has all the tools to overcome that stupid 2-3 inches in height. He will be the face of the Seahawks for the next decade, barring injury. JMHO. He is one exciting player, and the national talking heads are really talking him up, and rightfully so. Flynn is most definately Wilson's backup, and this is from me, a former Flynn backer. I was SO wrong. If we can round up a group of sticky-handed receivers, the sky is the limit with our passing offense! Hope I see this kid hoisting the Lombardi one day!

I have been saying this since before day 1. Was actually thinking we should spend a 2nd rounder on him....turns out we got him in the 3rd.

Flynn guys and Pete Haterz owe a huge apology to the team, PC, JS, and DangeRuss, because they actually do know what they are doing.

Starrman44

Reaction score
I really wanted us to draft him and was glad when we did. However, I wanted us to wait until next year to play him, and I figured even then he would have a tough first year adjustment. I was all ready to wait until his third year for the pay off. He really is amazing.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I was praying we would draft him thanks to .Net. Also Turbin thanks to .Net. I love this site!

Nefaria

Reaction score
The chemistry between Russel & Rice is getting better every game. I'm so excited to see this play out!

sutz

Reaction score
Nefaria":1c65e13u said:
The chemistry between Russel & Rice is getting better every game. I'm so excited to see this play out!
...and with Golden Tate, too.

:th2thumbs:

Donk70

Reaction score
I'd still like to see us go after a WR in the 1st next year.

sutz

Reaction score
Donk70":1kiqmm8b said:
I'd still like to see us go after a WR in the 1st next year.
Yeah, yeah, yeah......I'll think about that after the season is over.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
well he doesnt get all the love . I was watching NFLN this morning and they had a 5 minute montage of "Rookie QBs" and then they discussed rookie qbs . within those 8 minutes not one person even mention seattle seahawks or russell wilson.

besides that I was fully behind Russell Wilson after pre-season game number 2 . I saw the "it" factor and I havent looked back.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
He has been absolutely electric so far this year. He and Luck are going to have a tight race for RotY, methinks.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":29kkwx49 said:
Sarlacc83":29kkwx49 said:
He has been absolutely electric so far this year. He and Luck are going to have a tight race for RotY, methinks.

Doug Martin says hi.

Yeah I think he almost has it in the bag after the last few games. Dude is tearing it up!