We are due for a non-cardiac impacting outcome!

The Radish

Reaction score
Claden":ltammw0l said:
A win is a win. Close or by big margin. I'd prefer to see them win in a blowout though.

I'm with you. Combined score of 120-10 total for the next 2 games would be just about perfect.

:les:

seahawks08

Reaction score
yeah clearing my vocal chords to be part of the 12th man, I am going to lose my voice Monday:)

BGHawk

Reaction score
I want a blowout win every game..sick of these nailbiters. We are way better than this crapola. We need to come out on fire and crush thier windpipes...every time , GO HAWKS

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nailbiters are a blast WHEN YOU WIN. But when you lose a close one, it's incredibly frustrating. This message brought to you by captain obvious :)

jman316

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is going to have a rushing TD tomorrow.

Defense and 12th man will have one of their best games of the season.

GO HAWKS!!

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I hear that Ponder actually has played better on the road than at home,....of course he hasn't played at C-link, so he's due for his worst game ever,....how about 3 picks and a fumble,...

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":147g4qq1 said:
I'm not sure about Lynch... he has not looked 100%, especially on that TD run of his. He looked like he was having some trouble with his back, and we barely saw him after that. We could see more Turbin, and while he has looked good, I'm not sure he can take care of this running game. This team is relying much more heavily on the pass as of late, and you know what, I'm okay with that. Make it happen, Russell.
He could be having trouble with his back, but I'd like to think it is just because he has no idea how to run without bracing for running over 3+ defenders. :)

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":3pbox732 said:
The 12th man will sack Ponder. Mark my words.
2 things dude:
1. It should be 12th man is mannnnnnnnnnnn and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
2. Not "mark my words", but maker my words.
:)

Claden

Reaction score
That's better. This one was fun to watch. :)