Team starting to fire on all cylinders.

VHawk

Reaction score
The defense had its flaws but in the end held its own bottom line is this Team is BadAss!

sutz

Reaction score
I love it when a plan comes together.

[youtube]OqZVRoIoMfQ[/youtube]

:)

hawk45

Reaction score
The cylinders that represent the defense seem to be deteriorating as the season goes on. Defense and offense seem to be 2 units headed in different directions. Defense tightened it up in the 2nd half although at that point I think the Vikes weren't running the ball as much as they had to be clock watching.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
in regards to defense, remember KJ Wright was out early in the game. I think the cumulative effect of leaning on defense so heavily early in the year is wearing the D down but thankfully the O is stepping up.

hawk45

Reaction score
VHawk":3vg7er7s said:
You forget 2 starters were out.Jason Jones and KJ.

No I didn't forget they were out. The defensive arc has been downward the last 3 weeks. Last week it was the pass defense, this week the run defense, and 3rd down defense has been a problem for even longer.

OP
OP
VHawk

VHawk

Reaction score
Well sit and pout about the defense all you want, as a "team" the Seahawks are getting it together.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Happy for the win, but whichever cylinder is in charge of run defense was clearly not firing at all today.

Latest posts