Hawks are 1-0 when...

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:01 pm
  • Evan Moore makes a catch.

    Can't stop him only hope to contain him.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 15446
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:04 pm
  • Championship!
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 22062
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:10 pm
  • Is there a more explosive player in the NFL?
    User avatar
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2203
    Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:16 pm
  • at that rate, Sidney Rice for starting QB... i mean, he played QB in high school.....
    entropyrulesall
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 316
    Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:00 pm
    Location: Federal Way, WA


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 pm
  • zach miller caught that pass
    Once upon a time Little Red Manninghood,
    went for a walk in the forest.
    She was never seen again.
    End of story

    *NorthHawk's view of SB XLVIII
    User avatar
    rpmischris
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 335
    Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:26 pm
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:21 pm
  • Was it? Am I wrong? I thought Moore caught the ball from Rice?

    I blew the stat!
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 15446
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:47 pm
  • That's what to many beers will do! :stirthepot:
    User avatar
    lacenterhawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 282
    Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:55 am
    Location: La Center, Washington


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:01 pm
  • Rube
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    User avatar
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *
     
    Posts: 3477
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:10 pm
  • Emo doesn't seem to have his act together. And Kearse blew it today!
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

    http://ivotuk.com/
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *
     
    Posts: 13779
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:12 pm
  • entropyrulesall wrote:at that rate, Sidney Rice for starting QB... i mean, he played QB in high school.....

    In all seriousness do you suppose Sydney's the emergency QB? I think he could step in and at least not totally suck. Let's seriously hope it never comes to that though.
    Image

    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 20626
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:13 pm
  • I even tweeted this post, thinking I'm clever. What a jackass, I'm the Emo of posting.

    I love the fact Kearse never saw the field again.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 15446
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:18 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    entropyrulesall wrote:at that rate, Sidney Rice for starting QB... i mean, he played QB in high school.....

    In all seriousness do you suppose Sydney's the emergency QB? I think he could step in and at least not totally suck. Let's seriously hope it never comes to that though.


    I'm guessing the emergency QB would be Mike Rob, since he QB'd in college, but that's a good question.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1492
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 am


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:18 pm
  • When Kearse Laughed after dropping a perfect pass, i was done with him
    #BlackSabbathMatters
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 31918
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:20 pm
  • nategreat wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    entropyrulesall wrote:at that rate, Sidney Rice for starting QB... i mean, he played QB in high school.....

    In all seriousness do you suppose Sydney's the emergency QB? I think he could step in and at least not totally suck. Let's seriously hope it never comes to that though.


    I'm guessing the emergency QB would be Mike Rob, since he QB'd in college, but that's a good question.

    Yeah I forgot about him being the QB at Penn St. I'm sure you're right. I do think Syd would do himself OK too though.
    Image

    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 20626
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:21 pm
  • Um... Evan Moore didn't have a catch today.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5729
    Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:52 pm
  • ^^^ already pointed out.
    Once upon a time Little Red Manninghood,
    went for a walk in the forest.
    She was never seen again.
    End of story

    *NorthHawk's view of SB XLVIII
    User avatar
    rpmischris
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 335
    Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:26 pm
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Hawks are 1-0 when...
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:53 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:When Kearse Laughed after dropping a perfect pass, i was done with him


    Hey he's a rookie man, c'mon....
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5323
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington




It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:45 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information