oregon makes offense look easy......

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
oregon makes offense look easy......
Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:13 pm
  • Wow never seen an o this good before.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Re: oregon makes offense look easy......
Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:20 pm
  • Its logistics.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:30 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote:Wow never seen an o this good before.

It always cracks me up all the KJR guys who say "we don't want to be an O like Oregon." That's like saying we don't want to have a D like the 85 bears.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:33 pm
  • On the other hand, Oregon's DB's are playing horribly. They gotta step it up.

And can't believe Chip went for a field goal.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:07 pm
  • Man Oregon is fun to watch. I'm kinda glad that I don't have a favorite college football team so I can just watch games and pick a side depending on who's style I like more.
    SilNWest
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:09 pm
  • SilNWest wrote:Man Oregon is fun to watch. I'm kinda glad that I don't have a favorite college football team so I can just watch games and pick a side depending on who's style I like more.

I know right? When I try and predict a Hawks game, I always think they're gonna win. Only game I had a doubt was the Cowboys game. Rest I thought they were gonna destroy.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:30 pm
  • Utah's offense Alex Smith's last year was very similar. Florida with Leek and Tebow also was great. Florida State with Charlie Ward had an offense that was incredible. The team that I think was the most impressive though was Nebraska with Tommie Frazier at QB. They could hang with absolutely any college team ever constructed, including this Oregon team. Frazier was what Marriota hopes to become someday. He may have been the best college QB to ever play. Too bad he developed blood clots and had to give up football. Frazier was unstoppable and the best leader I've ever seen... and I absolutely despise Nebraska. I couldn't deny the pure talent and execution they had against absolutely amazing competition every single week. They were truly special.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:34 pm
  • Good call on Fraziers Cornhuskers. Wasn't Ahman one of the backs? I can't remember.

Urban Meyer's undeafeted Utes, w/Smith was awesome. Pure fun.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:36 pm
  • SharkHawk wrote:Utah's offense Alex Smith's last year was very similar. Florida with Leek and Tebow also was great. Florida State with Charlie Ward had an offense that was incredible. The team that I think was the most impressive though was Nebraska with Tommie Frazier at QB. They could hang with absolutely any college team ever constructed, including this Oregon team. Frazier was what Marriota hopes to become someday. He may have been the best college QB to ever play. Too bad he developed blood clots and had to give up football. Frazier was unstoppable and the best leader I've ever seen... and I absolutely despise Nebraska. I couldn't deny the pure talent and execution they had against absolutely amazing competition every single week. They were truly special.

Charlie Ward and Florida State is what first made me start to love football.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:14 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information