For our East Coast .NET'ers, check in!!!

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Upstate NY, midway between Syracuse & Utica. We were fortunate. Predictions were for lots of rain and sustained winds with gusts up to 60mph.....as far as I can tell, that all missed us. Wind scares me. We had a very large tree come down on the house 2 years ago. It took out 8 trusses and wound up in my bedroom.....I don't ever want to go through that again. I feel bad for anyone that loses their home.

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
Could be without power for another week - but I'm good! As long as I find a way to see my hawks this weekend.

Kooshster

Reaction score
My part of central Massachusetts held up pretty well. The house didn't even lose power. I did miss Monday, but was back at work by Tuesday. Doing quite well, thanks!

bone

Reaction score
Morris County New Jersey Here. Power is out for 80% of northern NJ.Maybe 10 more days till power is restored. But my thoughts and prayers go out to all that lost homes across the Jersey shore it will not be the same, but we will rebuild. I think the hawks can win out the season looking at the schedule, Any other Northern NJ Hawk fans hit me up i'm always the lone guy rooting for the Hawks at my local bar.

NJ'S_SEAHAWKS_ZONE

Reaction score
I live in Cape May NJ and we are the lucky ones anyone north of us up the entire eastern coast all the way to boston was effected by this storm some coastly areas will take years to be completely restored to how it once was .....All my family and friends are ok and my house had no damage cant wait to get back to some hawks football to get things back to normal a little around here .... :lol:

NYCoug

Reaction score
Thanks for the concern guys. Another reason that .Net is one of the greatest places on earth.

Got lucky here in Jackson Heights, Queens in NYC. Some surrounding areas, including the area where I work in Long Island City, got hit pretty hard. Trees down, flooding, no power, etc. However we got lucky where I am from, no doubt about it.

There are parts of Queens, like Breezy Point, that look like a third world country. The subways are down and my boss just had to give me a ride home and there is no gas at most gas stations. The random stations that do have gas have a 3 hour line and police line around them with cops monitoring how much gas everyone is taking. People lined up for hours with gas cannisters in their hand trying to manually acquire gas. It's nuts! This world and it's dumbed down humanity are not ready for a post-apocalyptic world that's for damn sure haha

Really appreciate the thread though, very nice of everybody involved.

Go Hawks!

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
Great to hear from everyone. Hopefully some of the others can post once they get power & cell service back!

JonRud

Reaction score
Still no power after five days. Staying at a friends. Not sure where im watching game tmrw. Have not missed one since 1995 have to figure this out.

drdiags

Reaction score
JonRud":m0sjlj2j said:
Still no power after five days. Staying at a friends. Not sure where im watching game tmrw. Have not missed one since 1995 have to figure this out.

Are you and your wife still making it out for a game this year? I thought you were coming for the Jets? Just putting my nose where it doesn't belong. :th2thumbs:

JonRud

Reaction score
I am planning to fly out solo for Cards game. Taking the wife to Toronto following week for Bills game.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Rochester, NY - most everyone doing well here, and thankful the damage our way wasn't nearly as bad as anticipated. Hope to see some of you at the Bills game, but even that's questionable now due to completely unrelated and unforeseen circumstances. If not, maybe we'll catch you in 2020.

But I have to ask...does this thread count as East Coast Bias?