We are due for a non-cardiac impacting outcome!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Our last 6 games have been decided by a total of 24 points. My higher math skills tells me that's an average of 4 points.

The Lions game came down to the last half a minute. The 49ers game was close. We took the lead on the Patriots with about a minute left and held on. The Panthers game was close and we had to absorb the goal line stand. We were driving to try and win in the last minute against the Rams. Packers game -- THE final play.

Man, I don't know about you all -- but I could seriously use a 30-10 kind of game this Sunday! Great time for a pick-six or a fumble return score, or even Leon to bust one out.

LET'S BRING IT.

:16:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
There's no reason the Hawks shouldn't have another Dallas type game this Sunday. Come out with their hair on fire, get a comfortable lead, then pound the crap out of the Vikings D in the 2nd half by running Lynch down their throat.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If the game were in Minneapolis I'd expect an ugly one-possession game.

But lucky for us it's not. I really think Christian Ponder is in for a long day... especially if we jump out to an early lead.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":5es7tydr said:
If the game were in Minneapolis I'd expect an ugly one-possession game.

But lucky for us it's not. I really think Christian Ponder is in for a long day... especially if we jump out to an early lead.

Agreed. I would not like our chances in Minnehaha.

But at C Link -- first time at home in three weeks? A two-game losing streak? A defense that is being chastised?

It's time to drop the hammer.

redhawk253

Reaction score
were in for a long day if we dont disrupt harvin at the line of scrimmage.. the vikings accel in the one area our defense really sucks.. the short passing game.. luckily this is largely timing based so CROWD NOISE can really have an impact here.. 12th man needs to be in full effect.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Any given sunday.

I'd love a one sided game on our behalf. Still beats a blowout.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Funny, my wife and I were talking about this on Sunday. Just one damn game that doesn't come down to the last drive would be sweet, my heart can't take a season of this.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Congratulations on assuring it'll be a final drive type game after a frustrating, error-prone game where both teams suuuuuuuuck. We appreciate it!

;)

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3w53kjbb said:
Congratulations on assuring it'll be a final drive type game after a frustrating, error-prone game where both teams suuuuuuuuck. We appreciate it!

;)

Ugghhh....I don't play that psychobable mumbo jumbo superstition crap. Sorry. In fact, I have a good track record of turning the tide! I mentioned that Miller had yet to have a TD as a Seahawk before the Lions game. DONE. Earlier this season I brought up how long it had been since any Seahawk TE had scored a TD, before the Cowboys game...and McCoy scored.

Be positive!

hawker84

Reaction score
i'll just take a win, and another and another.. don't care if it's by 1 or 21.... heart be damned, gotta check out some how...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Greg is just psyching himself up because he doesn't want to go to the game and suffer angina pains for 3 hours. Suck it up like the rest of us Greg!! ;)

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Aros":a9yqsfwz said:
Greg is just psyching himself up because he doesn't want to go to the game and suffer angina pains for 3 hours. Suck it up like the rest of us Greg!! ;)

TRUTH. But now you are buying the first round @ Temple...

:th2thumbs:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh I would in a heartbeat. Now with the wifey there? Good luck with that. LOL

Largent80

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1v6e65yn said:
Our last 6 games have been decided by a total of 24 points. My higher math skills tells me that's an average of 4 points.

The Lions game came down to the last half a minute. The 49ers game was close. We took the lead on the Patriots with about a minute left and held on. The Panthers game was close and we had to absorb the goal line stand. We were driving to try and win in the last minute against the Rams. Packers game -- THE final play.

Man, I don't know about you all -- but I could seriously use a 30-10 kind of game this Sunday! Great time for a pick-six or a fumble return score, or even Leon to bust one out.

LET'S BRING IT.

:16:

Yes.. My Brotha. An asswhipping is in order and so it shall be done.

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
I'm not sure about Lynch... he has not looked 100%, especially on that TD run of his. He looked like he was having some trouble with his back, and we barely saw him after that. We could see more Turbin, and while he has looked good, I'm not sure he can take care of this running game. This team is relying much more heavily on the pass as of late, and you know what, I'm okay with that. Make it happen, Russell.

Claden

Reaction score
A win is a win. Close or by big margin. I'd prefer to see them win in a blowout though.

Latest posts