New jersey's... why couldn't they be like this?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
New jersey's have grown on me... particularly the all blue and white/blue combo. I can leave the grey.

But look at this latest Oregon uni for the USC game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... TxWjDF2GdA

That's pretty stream lined, just looks the part of a modern day uni. Would've love to have seen us get something like this for road plus all blue for home...

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3bqdo4tf said:
New jersey's have grown on me... particularly the all blue and white/blue combo. I can leave the grey.

But look at this latest Oregon uni for the USC game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... TxWjDF2GdA

That's pretty stream lined, just looks the part of a modern day uni. Would've love to have seen us get something like this for road plus all blue for home...
:13:

I like them, but I was expecting/hoping for something a little more like what Oregon has....

I almost wonder if the hawks will switch up uniforms again in a year or two .....

brendonkuhn

Reaction score
I am pretty sure there is a 5 year rule when you make a major change. Probably so fans aren't screwed over immediately after purchasing a jersey that they assume will be around for a long time. All they can do is introduce a different 3rd jersey I believe.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The black ones Oregon wore against Colorado have the same design. They're absolutely fantastic, so I agree with your assessment.

Basis4day

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":1twp4bkj said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1twp4bkj said:

:13:

I like them, but I was expecting/hoping for something a little more like what Oregon has....

I almost wonder if the hawks will switch up uniforms again in a year or two .....

No new jerseys for 5 years.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1g7lt4y3 said:

And if they were like that, you'd still have had half the fanbase rioting over this or that element.

Buncha savages in this town.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Wish the NFL would let us become the Oregon of the league.. would love to see like 450 different uniforms a season :p

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
those are cool. A little too much white for my tastes, but still cool.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I like Seattle's much better. I don't really understand why anyone would like a nearly all-white uniform. Just as I don't like the All-Black uni's. I like having the schools colors featured.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Too bad the death star got blown up twice by a bunch of teenagers and storm troopers couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat, seems like a "storm trooper" theme is an idea fraught with danger of failure.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Great cross promotion with Star Wars and Nike. Lucas just sold his company for $4 billion, which he plans to donate to charities that specifically help children caught in some of life's most dire situations who are prime candidates for employment at Nike.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I like a lot of the Ducks' uniforms, but I don't like the "Stormtrooper" white ones at all,...