WR Doug Baldwin, RG John Moffitt practice fully on Thursday

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/sta ... 7051129857

#Seahawks Injuries: FULL: RB Lynch (back), WR Baldwin (ankle), G Moffitt (knee).

#Seahawks Injuries: DNP: WR Edwards (knee), DT Jones (ankle), DT Scruggs (oblique). LIMITED: CB Maxwell (hamstring).

Getting Baldwin back could be a big deal for Wilson after throwing for one of his best games without him last week. Wonder if Moffitt will improve the run game or whether he's replaceable, some here seem to think so.

Sucks to lose Jones, though.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/264141677051129857

#Seahawks Injuries: FULL: RB Lynch (back), WR Baldwin (ankle), G Moffitt (knee).

#Seahawks Injuries: DNP: WR Edwards (knee), DT Jones (ankle), DT Scruggs (oblique). LIMITED: CB Maxwell (hamstring).

Getting Baldwin back could be a big deal for Wilson after throwing for one of his best games without him last week. Wonder if Moffitt will improve the run game or whether he's replaceable, some here seem to think so.

Sucks to lose Jones, though.

UGH....not only did Jones STILL not participate, but now they've added Scruggs to the report as well? Our DLine depth, once a strength, is becoming a wading pool

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• I'm ready to see Moffitt in there for McQuistan. That right side of the line has totally blown.
    Mojambo
    NET Veteran

• That's depressing about Jones.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

• Mojambo wrote:I'm ready to see Moffitt in there for McQuistan. That right side of the line has totally blown.

i agree. McQ has had some total faiures on certain plays. Great guy but he looked alot better on the left side.
    GET YOUR EAR PLUGS READY!!!
    TheHawkster
    * NET Bad Ass *

• Baldwin making it back from a high ankle sprain so quickly is surprising,...
    Hamhawk
    NET Veteran

• Our pass protection between the scheme and the blocking worked out really well against detroit. I do like Moffit coming back, because it gives us a stability within the rotation. It's not like defenses can key in and say that one guy is in for run plays the other for pass plays or anything.

Now we need to get our Dlinemen back to healthy again. Scruggs was coming along nicely as a rotational guy and Jones is a really important cog on that line

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:11 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information