Madden 13 - XBOX 360 - Seahawks.net Connected Careers League

rpmischris

Reaction score
pm sent to Trauma... lets hope he responds as I really do not want to sim through this game.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Should probably shoot a message to him on xbox as well. If he doesn't get back to you I'll remove him. Just give him a few days.

Cadillac

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I traded in madden today to preorder back ops 2. Sorry men, but you will have to move on without Miami

rpmischris

Reaction score
Cadillac":v782q2ls said:
Unfortunately, I traded in madden today to preorder back ops 2. Sorry men, but you will have to move on without Miami

That sucks. I stopped playing black ops a few years ago. They started coming out with so many different maps that it got hard to play. People online knew the maps religiously and would just kill me way too easy.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and remove trauma and cadillac. And Caddy thanks for playing! Sorry to see you go.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, he's been removed. please go ahead and play the game and I'll advance week when your done.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Yeah i've been very busy at uni, I'd still play out the season if there's atleast a few of us that want to. Just not sure who's all left.