Hospital worker gives Braylon Edwards grief...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • over fantasy football.

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000088175/

"At the hospital getting an MRI and security tells me a hurt his fantasy by not playing yesterday," Edwards tweeted. "Complete lack of interest in the fact that I was at a hospital. Fantasy football turns some people into jerks lol.
    San Fransisco. Still partying like it's 1981.
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

• No offense to Mr. Edwards, but what kind of idiot would have him on his fantasy team? I dont want that idiot doing any medical treatments on me.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• JSeahawks wrote:No offense to Mr. Edwards, but what kind of idiot would have him on his fantasy team? I dont want that idiot doing any medical treatments on me.

it was a security guard
    Jake Hawks
    NET Starter

• Damn!This dude is trying to make a comeback and he has security breakin' his chops over fantasy numbers.....made for tv type stuff there.Whoever that dude is should catch a beat down.
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

• If I were Edwards, I'd have replied, "well you shouldve checked the injury report before the game, dumbass." Come on, thats fantasy football 101.
    Hawkadeus
    NET Rookie

• The dude was already in bad shape hoping for a Hail-Mary to beat his opponent if he is starting the Seahawks #5 WR. A team that averages 25 passes a game with a rookie that rarely breaks 200 yds passing. He was trying to play a hunch. A bad one at that.

The guy should have just said get well soon and left it at that.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• "At the hospital getting an MRI and security tells me a hurt his fantasy by not playing yesterday," Edwards tweeted. "Complete lack of interest in the fact that I was at a hospital. Fantasy football turns some people into jerks lol.

Some people don't need fantasy football for that.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• BlueTalon wrote:
    "At the hospital getting an MRI and security tells me a hurt his fantasy by not playing yesterday," Edwards tweeted. "Complete lack of interest in the fact that I was at a hospital. Fantasy football turns some people into jerks lol.

Some people don't need fantasy football for that.

For real. If fantasy football turns you into a jerk, then you're probably already a jerk.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• I'm in 12-team 40-man roster dynasty leagues. None of those leagues have Braylon on any team's roster. I can't imagine what this guy's team looks like. He's probably trying to figure out why he can't find Larry Johnson on the waiver wire.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• What kind of idiot would be starting, or even owning Braylon Edwards for fantasy?
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• drdiags wrote:The dude was already in bad shape hoping for a Hail-Mary to beat his opponent if he is starting the Seahawks #5 WR. A team that averages 25 passes a game with a rookie that rarely breaks 200 yds passing. He was trying to play a hunch. A bad one at that.

The guy should have just said get well soon and left it at that.

Exactly.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• I honestly think it was the security guards seeing a recognizable NFL player, wanting to say something complimentary, jovial, and simply to engage with the guy, just pretended Braylon was on his fantasy team.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• pinksheets wrote:I honestly think it was the security guards seeing a recognizable NFL player, wanting to say something complimentary, jovial, and simply to engage with the guy, just pretended Braylon was on his fantasy team.

How jovial can you really tell someone that their stats suck?

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• JSeahawks wrote:No offense to Mr. Edwards, but what kind of idiot would have him on his fantasy team? I dont want that idiot doing any medical treatments on me.

Bingo.

If you're FF team is living and dying on the 1-2 pts Edwards might score week to week? You've got some serious serious FF problems. Dude must be playing in a 30 team league.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• kidhawk wrote:
    pinksheets wrote:I honestly think it was the security guards seeing a recognizable NFL player, wanting to say something complimentary, jovial, and simply to engage with the guy, just pretended Braylon was on his fantasy team.

How jovial can you really tell someone that their stats suck?

He gave him "crap" for not playing at all, so he's basically saying to Braylon that he likes him enough to count on him for his FF team, which is why I think he was really just BSing to chit chat and be friendly.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• Dude is probably using a 2008 Fantasy Football cheat sheet if he has Braylon on his team/
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information