Russell Okung has a streak....

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Russell Okung has a streak....
Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:07 pm
  • NO PRESSURE allowed in the last two games (per PFF).

    Boss.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Russell Okung has a streak....
Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:16 pm
  • Nah, injury bust.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

    Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 11345
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Russell Okung has a streak....
Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:17 pm
  • He also hasn't allowed a sack so far this season IIRC. He'll get a good test this week in Jared Allen, but Allen is the type of DE he's best against, its the Bruce Irvin fast edge guys that give him the most issues.
    User avatar
    Navyhawkfan187
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 605
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:48 am


Re: Russell Okung has a streak....
Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:24 pm
  • Navyhawkfan187 wrote:He also hasn't allowed a sack so far this season IIRC. He'll get a good test this week in Jared Allen, but Allen is the type of DE he's best against, its the Bruce Irvin fast edge guys that give him the most issues.



    Yeah I'll feel a lot more confident when he faces a speed rusher like Von Miller. Then again, in this scheme speed rushers are screwed (in order to create throwing lanes for Wilson, outside rushers are supposed to be driven wide to the outside, and the guards are supposed to not give up ground and spread the rushers for clear throwing lanes. Might be why Wilson struggled with blitzers early on (not able to see or pass through the lanes) ).
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Russell Okung has a streak....
Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:03 pm
  • He's playing like a first round draft pick! (and I mean that in a legit way and not a smart ass way)...

    Good to see it.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7534
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


Re: Russell Okung has a streak....
Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:15 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:He's playing like a first round draft pick! (and I mean that in a legit way and not a smart ass way)...

    Good to see it.



    :th2thumbs:
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Russell Okung has a streak....
Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:42 pm
  • Hawksfan, aren't you the one who posted the thread about the Hawks not giving up more than 23 points in a game for the last 16 or so games? That streak ended right after you posted it.....

    Thanks for the statistic, but knock on wood it's not a repeat!
    nategreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1344
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 am


Re: Russell Okung has a streak....
Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:47 pm
  • nategreat wrote:Hawksfan, aren't you the one who posted the thread about the Hawks not giving up more than 23 points in a game for the last 16 or so games? That streak ended right after you posted it.....

    Thanks for the statistic, but knock on wood it's not a repeat!



    Its amazing he's got this far actually. I expect it to end this week though against Jared Allen. Keep in mind though he managed to keep the Smiths of SF at bay.... good enough for me! :)
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington




It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:44 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information