Okay Okay..My Fault

samwize77

Reaction score
The last 2 games have been my fault, and my wife is making me admit it here. We got a new big screen with all the bells and whistles and I watched the last 2 games on it of course. No more, at least not this year....back to the smaller tv that I watched all the previous games on.....sorry guys...I feel like s**t over this.

OP
OP
samwize77

samwize77

Reaction score
Well, I'd gladly hand over my card every season, if I get to watch my hawks on my new tv AND they win......I'd expect nothing less from everyone else here.......lol...take one for the team you might say....AS LONG AS OUR HAWKS WIN!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Your sample size is too small. You haven't watched them at home yet. Watch the home games on the big screen and when we win these next two, you'll see it's not the tv

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
1. Apology accepted.

2. You have already broken the jinx by admitting your mistake to the rest of the group. Please feel free to continue watching the games on the big screen.

3. To make sure that the jinx is broken, you should burn/smash/destroy some small thing (doesn't have to be Hawks related) that you associate with the last two weeks (and only the last two weeks). Hopefully you didn't just get a new pet, that would suck.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Okay, there's a way to remove that curse. Next time the Hawks play, put it on your new big screen, then don't watch the game. This is very important. Never let your eyes stray to the game no matter what you hear. instead, you have to give all your attention to your wife. Listen to her talk about anything, whatever it is.

Hawks are guaranteed to win one of the most exciting and talked about games all year and you'll miss it, but the curse will be removed.

THAT curse anyways.... :mrgreen:

MOCHawk

Reaction score
We were 3-0 when I wore my Flynn away jersey prior to this week. I was starting to feel guilty about not wearing it every week but this week blew the heck out of that theory. #15 is now in the closet. We needed last week and it choked.

hawker84

Reaction score
what you need to do is get rid of whatever that thing is in your avatar. that can't be bringing anything but bad luck... jeeesh

Rainger

Reaction score
Actually it is my fault I think over 35 years when ever i bet on the Hawks they lose. Guess what i did the last 2 games. No more betting on them this year. Every year I say I wont and then someone gets under my thin skin and I take the bet and grumble as I have to pay the Ass.

kidhawk

Reaction score
rainger":2617gc0h said:
Actually it is my fault I think over 35 years when ever i bet on the Hawks they lose. Guess what i did the last 2 games. No more betting on them this year. Every year I say I wont and then someone gets under my thin skin and I take the bet and grumble as I have to pay the Ass.

hmmmm maybe I need to bet on them more...I've only made one "game bet" on the hawks this year and that was the Patriots game.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
rainger":mjsj7bp4 said:

Good rule of thumb - if the Seahawks are at home.. bet on them.

If they're not.. just avoid. :th2thumbs:

509hawk

Reaction score
I may also share some of the blame in this. I have a lucky 77 throwback seahawks jacket I wear when I can during games. Well the games so far this year I havent worn it... AZ, STL, SF, DET... Wore it on all the other games... Scary.

Latest posts