PFF All NFC West Team

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
PFF All NFC West Team
Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:45 am
  • https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2 ... west-team/

Biggest surprise listing (IMO) was Wilson at the top of the QB's. All in all, 8 Seahawks listed...

Quarterback: Russell Wilson, SEA

Alex Smith looked set to have this position sewn up before his two horrible performances against the Giants and Seahawks made you realize the 49ers’ offense, is instead, limited by him. Instead, Wilson has performed above expectations and finds himself looking like a Top 10 quarterback.

Sando discusses this in his blog here:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... pff-wilson
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: PFF All NFC West Team
Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:52 am
  • Only five quarterbacks in the NFL have scored higher than Wilson since Week 5. The list includes Peyton Manning (89.2), Eli Manning (83.9), Aaron Rodgers (83.8), Tom Brady (81.8) and Drew Brees (79.6).

We've had some QBR debates over the past couple of seasons, but all should agree on this: Any metric singling out the two Mannings, Rodgers, Brady and Brees probably is on the right track. We can also agree that it's a great indicator for the Seahawks to have their rookie quarterback ranking right there with those five over a four-week period, just ahead of Matt Ryan (77.1).

Whilst that 4 week spell included games against the Patriots and Lions dodgy secondaries, it was a spell including 3 road games (one of which was against a terrific SF D), and the only home game was the Pats game.
    Very impressive indeed, I'm interested to see how he performs up until the bye
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:56 am
  • Also making PFF's 1st half All-NFC West team: Marshawn Lynch, Sidney Rice, Chris Clemons, Brandon Mebane, Richard Sherman, Leon Washington, & Byron Maxwell.
    Hawkadeus
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:39 am
  • The entire 49ers O-line is on that list...bastards...
    poop
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:46 am
  • Everytime I see your pic it makes me very happy. I got to ask ya SacHawk2.0, who is the bouncing boob girl and where did you find her? Go Hawks.
    CDAHawksFan
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:58 pm
  • Cool to see Russell get it for QB, I hate to say it but Alex Smith has been better so far. Although I believe that Russell has the higher ceiling.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:04 pm
  • CDAHawksFan wrote:Everytime I see your pic it makes me very happy. I got to ask ya SacHawk2.0, who is the bouncing boob girl and where did you find her? Go Hawks.

That's my woman. She can be found in my pants.
    poop
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:40 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information