The Season - Russell Wilson

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
The Season - Russell Wilson
Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:17 pm

Re: The Season - Russell Wilson
Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:24 pm
  • Very nice video.

A true class act and one of a kind guy.

GO HAWKS!!!
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Starter

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:40 pm
  • Is the american dream still alive? Can a person with some talent work endlessly to become a success? Does hard work and dedication mean anything?

The Russell Wilson story is such a great one for so many reasons. We shall see..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:51 am
  • redeye81 wrote:Is the american dream still alive? Can a person with some talent work endlessly to become a success? Does hard work and dedication mean anything?

The Russell Wilson story is such a great one for so many reasons. We shall see..

@dangerusswilison: #NoTimetoSleep

I you follow him on twitter, you'll see that post quite often. He really burns the oil and puts his nose to the ol' grind stone. I noticed that usually when they catch him on the Real Rob Report his eyes are blood-shot. M-Rob always uses the phrase 'Russel Wilson Sighting' which leads me to believe it's a rarity to catch him outside of the film room or practice field. If he fails, it won't be from lack of effort..that's for damn sure!
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information