Tuinei

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
volsunghawk":3vnd1u7s said:
So who would have thought halfway through the season that we'd have a ton of WR injuries and the healthy guy would be RICE?

The only truism in the NFL is: Everything you know is wrong.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
volsunghawk":zn0p6l15 said:
FlyingGreg":zn0p6l15 said:
SeahawksFanForever":zn0p6l15 said:
Ricardo Lockette?

Wilson's ability to throw deep + Lockette's speed = superbowl :sarcasm_on:

He's a 49er.

A 49er practice squader, though. Let's bring him back and watch him run in straight lines really fast!

He is our all-time record holder for yards per catch - gotta be worth something!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Bowe is a great player, but there is no way the team can afford to pay him what he wants, as well as Rice and Miller. That would be ridiculous

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Not to mention he wouldn't really help us this season. Bevell's offense seems like it takes awhile to really get comfortable in, let alone all the reps he would need to build with Wilson.

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
HawkWow":l5ku3kuh said:
Butler is no scrub. Despite the size difference, I would give Edwards' spot to him in a second and do so permanently. No to Bowe. Too much money and we can do as well, for less money, in the draft. Big Mike is likely frikin HUGE Mike about now. Owens would probably be a better option and I can't believe I just said that.

Not going to lie i was thinking T.O. would be the best option.

Uffda

Reaction score
Tuinei, didn't he grab that one pass in preseason that Wilson threw away out of bounds ?

That was a good catch, that no one was expected to go up for.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Twitter seems to indicate that Lavasier Tuinei will be signed to the PS.

Reaction score
Tuienei isn't the fastest dude, but he's a tall target who caught basically everything thrown at him last year at Oregon. Will be interesting to see how this all shakes out, I want to like Kearse, but to me he seems like an Obamanu clone with a Seattle connection - I guess it makes sense to bring him up to replace Obamanu in that regard....but I really like the idea that Tuinei could become what we thought we would have in Mike Williams and Kris Durham.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":2hof4kq6 said:
SharkHawk":2hof4kq6 said:
Sign Deon Butler and Mike Williams if they are healthy and in somewhere near game shape. PLEASE! I'm sure Deon's in shape, and he knows the playbook extremely well.

Mike WIlliams? Lol....he is awful.....why would you want him back?

He may be awful but IMO, he's better than most of the current WRs on the roster. I'd take him over Martin, Edwards, Kearse, etc.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
So are both Tuinei and Bates on the PS? Would make sense given the team's wr situation.

drdiags

Reaction score
Makes sense since they don't have Edwards and Baldwin for 1st team reps and they just promoted one of their PS WRs. This way they have depth at WR for running scout team reps against the #1 defense.

Latest posts