Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55392

-The Glove-":2vh4cmn4 said:
kmedic":2vh4cmn4 said:
-The Glove-":2vh4cmn4 said:
I think its more than just the players pass rushing. You see all of SF's stunts and alignment changes they do? They switch it up often and get creative. While we just walk up to the line and try a bull rush. Although I did see Clemons with a nice inside spin move, but the OL played it perfectly.

I very much agree with this. I think Bradley is a great motivator of his players and has some nifty schemes but I don't think he calls a good game.
I'm just tired of seeing a lack of adjustments in-game from him.

WTF? Whenever something goes slightly off, then it's the coordinator's fault the whole time? Hell, a couple people in here actually LIKED Bradley a bit ago. And anyone remember 2010 (or whatever year it was, 2009?) when people here were calling for his head? Well, he's still here and the defense is the best it's ever been!

I am not sure how you could find reason to blame the coordinators.

hawker84

Reaction score
i'm ok with bradley, but he needs to find a way to contain the short over the middle stuff, anybody with two working eyes can see it's been a problem. as far as bevell goes, i have a problem with his play calling more often than not, because he is too fricking predictable... i understand we had to baby RW along, minimize turnovers and all that, but at this point they need to let this guy loose, let the offense loose, because personally i think he's handcuffing wilson.. let RW do what he does best, he's a smart kid he'll get it done. now whether that's bevell making those decisions to run draw plays every 3rd and long, or that's pete telling him to do that, i don't know.. what ever the case , it's not working , they need to mix it up more... that's my only complaint with the coordinators, good coaches identify weakness and make the necessary adjustments.. it's time to see this happen..

Scottemojo

Reaction score
This is a reaction to losing, I think we all know that. The best deoderant, ya know?

But some criticisms are valid. If zone D is being called when the players are not good at it, whose fault is that? Are the deep zone drops player mistakes or schematic issues? Is Jason Jones so important to our scheme that we lack pressure without him? And as the game wore on, why continue what isn't working?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Scottemojo":295mqqqh said:
This is a reaction to losing, I think we all know that. The best deoderant, ya know?

But some criticisms are valid. If zone D is being called when the players are not good at it, whose fault is that? Are the deep zone drops player mistakes or schematic issues? Is Jason Jones so important to our scheme that we lack pressure without him? And as the game wore on, why continue what isn't working?

Yes...we DO blame the coordinators for lack of adjustments. That's their primary role in game.

Overall, Carroll shoulders the blame as well since the defense is his baby.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Next time just reply in the thread you linked to. Please don't start new threads to reply to other threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.