Tonights Result: Best for our hawks?

glasgow seahawks

Reaction score
So what do we think is the best result tonight? Everytime I htink about it I change my mind. One part of me thinks the niners romp the division so a win for them leaves Zona back. However part of me thinks we can still win the division and a Cards win would be best

What says you scallywags?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I can think of nothing more effusive than my deep-rooted hatred for the Forty Whiners, mostly because of their fair weather fan base and their doofus head coach.

I don't hate the Cardinals...they are just BLAH.

Ergo, go Cards!

And I don't see the Cards as hanging in the race -- as they head towards the tough part of their schedule I expect them to fade big time. They have the 49ers tonight, then @ Green Bay, @ Atlanta, St. Louis, @ NY Jets, @ the Hawks, Detroit, Chicago, and @ SF. That's borderline abusive!

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Yep Go cards.

5-3
5-3
4-4 - Us
3-5

Doesn't look that bad to me.........

QuahHawk

Reaction score
better if zona wins, down the stretch they will blow it. I see a SF blowout tonight.

OP
OP
glasgow seahawks

glasgow seahawks

Reaction score
Fair point fellas, and if it was a normal week Id say go Arizona also as I too hate the niners...even more so since that walloper Harbaugh took over. Still that is a pretty tough scedule for the cards so Id say a win for them is good for us too. Still think the niners pump them though

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Teams that play coming of a Thursday night game are 4-7 and 5-8 if you count the season opener Wednesday night game. We have played DAL and GB coming off a thursday and next week we play MIN. I think the NFL's plan of giving these teams extra time before coming to Seattle has backfired.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Go Cards. 9ers are some of the trashiest fans ever. I have more respect for Raiders fans. You can get stabbed going to Candlestick. Their Giants just won the World Series and they loot and burn their own city. Best result is for them to get blown out by the Cards.