Damn sherm really did shut down megatron though

Seeker

Reaction score
Gotta give him his credit for that. I don't even think the hawks schemed em, this was straight up mano e mano

Hawks46

Reaction score
I saw Browner on him more than Sherman. Johnson had two catches on Browner, and two on Trufant, and all of those were very well contested and defensed.

I don't think Sherman had a good game today.....Young was lined up mostly on him, and tore him up.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I think Megatron shut himself down. If he had made the catches he should have he would have been over 100 yards with a game winning TD. It was more on him than what we did to him. He was probably surprised he was so open on many of those plays. He was sitting right in between the players in the zone and just dropping balls. He isn't used to being that open, as most of his catches are in major traffic.

drdiags

Reaction score
Johnson flat out dropped that TD in the corner against the zone we were in. He and Young both beat that combination on Sherm's side of the field.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Hawks46":owb35mgr said:
I saw Browner on him more than Sherman. Johnson had two catches on Browner, and two on Trufant, and all of those were very well contested and defensed.

I don't think Sherman had a good game today.....Young was lined up mostly on him, and tore him up.

So wait... Optimus Prime said he was going to shut down Megatron, when in reality Megatron was stymied by Bumblebee, and Optimus Prime was pwned by Megan Fox?

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2f14y2kr said:
Hawks46":2f14y2kr said:

So wait... Optimus Prime said he was going to shut down Megatron, when in reality Megatron was stymied by Bumblebee, and Optimus Prime was pwned by Megan Fox?

:204070:

hoxrox

Reaction score
Should have focused less on megatron and more on Titus Young. That dude had a career day.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SharkHawk":3rzuj4o5 said:
I think Megatron shut himself down. If he had made the catches he should have he would have been over 100 yards with a game winning TD. It was more on him than what we did to him. He was probably surprised he was so open on many of those plays. He was sitting right in between the players in the zone and just dropping balls. He isn't used to being that open, as most of his catches are in major traffic.

This is what I saw as well. Two weeks in a row CJ has dropped balls that are typically routine catches for any WR in the league. The TD he dropped today was inexcusable. I think this would be a good time for Sherman to step away from the spotlght. It would also be a good time for Detroit to trade Johnson (to us).

MrCarey

Reaction score
It's too bad they knew we'd be focused on him and used Young to their advantage because of it.

TJH

Reaction score
Browner was on him more than Sherm was. Sherm has nothing to feel good about after letting Titas Young look like Jerry Rice.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I hope Thurmond III gets ready soon, Trufant is killing the defensive mojo in the passing game.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
rideaducati":b3lnkgrv said:
I hope Thurmond III gets ready soon, Trufant is killing the defensive mojo in the passing game.

Walt Thurmond will help, but Trufant is only part of the puzzle. Our linebackers are suspect when we get tore up over the middle. Hill may be a weak link in that equation. If we could clone KJ Wright, I'd replace Hill with that in a heart beat.

Latest posts