Do people need me to hand out the bipolar meds?

OP
OP
O-LineFan

O-LineFan

Reaction score
mistaowen":3jkr5fz7 said:
O-LineFan":3jkr5fz7 said:
mistaowen":3jkr5fz7 said:
1) point out where I trash talked
2) that isn't 'bashing' it is pointing critical aspects of our team that creep up on us in every loss. How about you add some actual discussion and not just offer some of your bipolar medication?
3) clearly my post shows fair-weather fanism because I state what has been killing us without changes. I'm glad you pulled the fan card so quickly.

This is a fan discussion forum, so obviously, no I don't think it is going to make things better since I have zero control over them. It is making ASSESSMENTS/DISCUSSION.

Come on sweet heart, look on the main board right now. I'm not saying that YOU specifically are throwing crap, but it's all over this board. Seems like every time we lose, people lose their marbles and the gnashing of teeth replaces intelligent discussion.

Are you excited with what you saw out there then? RW, Rice, and Lynch had great games, but their D isn't good with mostly backups due to injuries. We continue to get torched over the middle on D. Unless we are at home we get minimal pass rush. It seems like the things that hurt us at the start are getting worse.

People are passionate about this and when we go out there and lay an egg like we did on D, it is very disappointing. Obviously some go overboard with sky falling posts, but the mods do a good job cleaning it up. Instead of taking shots at them, why not discuss what you think are the issues, sweetheart.

There you go man, that's what I'm looking for. Just a wee bit of actual gameplay discussion. For starters, I addressed my big concern with this forum. Being a fan of offensive line play though, I gotta say that Carp could stand to lose about 20 pounds and still be affective. He had trouble getting into position for screens he was supposed to block for.

In addition, Hill is about 87 years old now. Even though he got a sack, we need someone faster and better at coverage. Actually, we need someone in the middle PERIOD. Looked like Wagner was playing in Bam-Bams turf for awhile.

We need to get Miller the ball way more. Awesome catch.

The three year old posters here all need to stay off the board after a loss.

OP
OP
O-LineFan

O-LineFan

Reaction score
And to the people saying we lost another winnable game, be thankful that every game is winnable. Unlike last year. That is all.

grizbob

Reaction score
O-LineFan":2ddhfiv2 said:
JSeahawks":2ddhfiv2 said:
Could you please make it cyanide pills?

I could do that, or you could start liking the Falcons. They're winning, most people here would be much happier following them.

Now you're walking on the fighting side of me :thfight7: just because there are a few being loud about there disappointment in the team, doesn't mean "most people here" are bandwagoners !!! :roll:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
O-LineFan":28yfi3dr said:
This is pitiful, one minute everyone is singing the praises of our hawks, the next minute all I hear is bashing and weeping. Get over yourselves and be supportive. Ridiculous.

Thanks for the advice. Your analysis is superb.

warden

Reaction score
O-LineFan":sm8ehrfv said:
This is pitiful, one minute everyone is singing the praises of our hawks, the next minute all I hear is bashing and weeping. Get over yourselves and be supportive. Ridiculous.

We live in an over reaction world

BlueTalon

Reaction score
O-LineFan":3mqbm2f1 said:
mistaowen":3mqbm2f1 said:
Tough to be supportive when it is three straight weeks watching teams throw it 5 yards over the middle of the field with ease that turn into first downs. That is just horrid coaching and adjustments.

Add to that this is easily the worst third down defense in the league.
soooo, you think trash talking on some online forum is gonna make things all better and our linebackers will all go pro-bowl? I guess it's up to each individual to control their mood swings, but bashing your team and calling them awful (as so many have done), is showing fair-weather fanism.
Bad joo-joo!

Disagree all you like, but don't mistake being critical for mindless bashing, and don't confuse people making critiques as fair weather fans.

Bad joo-joo!

MrCarey

Reaction score
I'm not mad, I'm super happy. I really wanted a good draft pick and all this winning was starting to make me sad. I hope we lose forever and people can get back to their regular Seattle lives.

Slick

Reaction score
I would like some bi polar meds. They make me feel SEXAYYYYYYYYYYYY

:229031_thewave: :229031_thewave:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
This was just another 10am start on the East Coast where we can't seem to play up to our expectations. This team is not strong enough mentally ....on Offense or Defense.....period!

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Crazy how a number of fans are always trying to make it all Mary f'n Poppins around here all the time. Always trying to control what negative aspects of the team are talked about and for how long. It's real bad though when fandom starts getting thrown out there. Funny thing is even the most upbeat, rosy-glassed, optimistic koolaid-drinking, Seahawks can do no wrong, fans talk about the negatives at their will too.

Why ain't you supporting Carp and Hill? get over yourself. You a fair weather fan? Those guys are a part of this team too.

Meeker

Reaction score
O-LineFan":6vnrr0hn said:
There's that well-known cancer motto of "managing our expectations." If people want a blowout of the number 4 offense, they're way off base. Every game has been close this season, and it's going to be the same every single week.

Do you honestly believe they are the 4th best offense in the NFL? If so, LOL. If not, why post it? This was Stafford's first multi-TD performance of the season and his first game with a TD before the 4th quarter (3 of his 8 TDs today)...this is a team who has gained most of their yards and points in the 4th quarter, because they were losing and thus airing it out. They were 2-4 for a reason. This is not the Lions from a year ago, they are not very good.

Latest posts