Who's deserves to be Pro Bowl

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Lynch
Thomas
Mebane

Right now guys like Sherman, Browner, and Chancellor are right there but Chicago, Arizona, and St Louis have some great players deserving spots.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Lynch. That's about it right now. But he's hurt, so he wouldn't play. I think Unger has done well also and is in the top 5 centers in the conference.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Here's one... how about James Carpenter?

He's been great since coming back, imo.

Sherman, Mebane and Lynch are also worthy. Thomas will get in based on reputation. And a few other guys have a good shot if they have solid 2nd half of the season.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Chicago-
SS M.Wright
CB C. Tillman
CB T. Jennings

Az-
SS-Adrian Wilson
CB-Patrick Peterson

STL-
CB Finnegan

PHI-
CB-Rogers-Cromartie

SEA-
FS- Thomas
SS- Chancellor
CB- Browner
CB- Sherman

NFC has some talented secondary players

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Carp hasn't played in every game. That seems to be a big prerequisite for pro bowl selection. He's played quite well though and I think he's our LG for the current and future.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Mebane has looked pretty good at times. He got pretty well gashed last game though by the 49ers. Gore was running right at him repeatedly and put up like 150+ yards didn't he? Mebane has a lot of skills. Had we never had Cortez Kennedy I think Brandon would be much more appreciated. But he's more in the Joe Nash territory right now. He's really excellent some games and just locks down that middle (Nash was playing a 3-4 a lot though), but other games he'd get pushed around. Mebane is one of my favorite players. I wish we'd acquire his old high school buddy Brian Price to put in the middle with him. I think they'd be a great combo. Price is even available right now. He was a great pass rusher from the middle and can stop the run. I think putting the two of them together makes more sense than he and Jason Jones. I'd move Jones to DE. He's built more like a DE right now. His physical attributes remind me a great deal of Jacob Green. Let's sign Price and see if Mebane steps it up even more playing with his pal next to him. Price was a dominant player in college from his first game as a freshman. I believe he was also coached by Brandon's dad in high school.