Some good news (just looked at the standings)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • we are still in good position for the 6th seed. We own tiebreakers over dallas and GB (tho i think GB will either win their division or get the 5 seed, they are hot right now and have aaron rodgers). Minnesota and Arizona have deathly 2nd half schedules. We have much easier opponents the rest of the way than them. If we can just take care of business at home like we've been doing i think we will be ok. Detroit scares me because of their offense and that they own a tiebreaker over us. Still 1 game ahead of them now as we speak though. But yeah, the NFC north is definitely sending 2 teams to the playoffs this year (maybe 3 but I think Minnesota will fall off). @ Chicago will have huge playoff implications. So will the Arizona at home. 8-8 might be enough this year. I'm hoping for 9-7, though.

Also, we want SF to beat ARZ on monday night. Lets face it. The division is SF's. We want ARZ to lose because then they'll be 4-4 as well.
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    U MAD BRAH?
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

• I'm still fairly confident we make the playoffs this year. its not a slam dunk, but i think its likely.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• Just wondering...who do you see as the "much easier" opponents the next 8 games?
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• We'll get to the playoffs and the other team will go into victory formation on first and second down. Then they'll have a 3rd and 20 each drive and win 100-0.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• FlyingGreg wrote:Just wondering...who do you see as the "much easier" opponents the next 8 games?

this. And I swear I'm not trying to be sarcastic.
    What's Next? What's Next? What's N-X-E-T...?"
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• What we need to do is stop this bullshit of looking at a schedule and saying "we win these, and not those". How dumb!

What everyone needs to do is worry about the next game. Because if we don't win the next game your scenerio is tipped over.

You also need to stop with the "we should" win this or that. Why? Cause you hate their stats? cause they have key people out hurt?

Play them as you get to them,,,not before.

:141847_bnono:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• FlyingGreg wrote:Just wondering...who do you see as the "much easier" opponents the next 8 games?

5 of our 8 remaining games are at home and overall if you take a look, i'd definitely rather have our next 8 games compared to minn and arz next 8 games. I will seriously crap my pants if we finish with worst records than minn and arz
    U MAD BRAH?
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

• take a look fellas. As a fan we can do whatever we wanna do. And thats what we do.. look at whats ahead and hope for a win here and there. It's the players and coaches that should be taking it 1 game at a time and getting prepared for the next opponent. Stop getting all butt hurt
    U MAD BRAH?
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

• Crizilla wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:Just wondering...who do you see as the "much easier" opponents the next 8 games?

5 of our 8 remaining games are at home and overall if you take a look, i'd definitely rather have our next 8 games compared to minn and arz next 8 games. I will seriously crap my pants if we finish with worst records than minn and arz

I get the "we are at home" crutch.

But don't underestimate the 3 road games - Miami, Chicago and Buffalo are all going to be tough to win.

And until we beat the Cards and 49ers, I don't want to hear it. Arizona has won the last 2 against us and SF the last 4.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• FlyingGreg wrote:
    Crizilla wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:Just wondering...who do you see as the "much easier" opponents the next 8 games?

I get the "we are at home" crutch.

But don't underestimate the 3 road games - Miami, Chicago and Buffalo are all going to be tough to win.

And until we beat the Cards and 49ers, I don't want to hear it. Arizona has won the last 2 against us and SF the last 4.

if you read my first post thats why i said if we take care of business at home like usual, we'll be fine. ARZ has won the last 2 against us, yes, but when was the last time they beat us here? You fear kolb or skelton at CLink?
    U MAD BRAH?
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

• The Radish wrote:What we need to do is stop this bullshit of looking at a schedule and saying "we win these, and not those". How dumb!

What everyone needs to do is worry about the next game. Because if we don't win the next game your scenerio is tipped over.

You also need to stop with the "we should" win this or that. Why? Cause you hate their stats? cause they have key people out hurt?

Play them as you get to them,,,not before.

:141847_bnono:

AMEN!!
    hawkfan1975
    NET Veteran

• if you read my first post thats why i said if we take care of business at home like usual, we'll be fine. ARZ has won the last 2 against us, yes, but when was the last time they beat us here? You fear kolb or skelton at CLink?

I don't fear anyone. I also don't think anyone in this fan base should be forecasting wins. We are not that good yet...

You mention Kolb and Skelton. The same Kolb that beat us last time out? We had no answer for him.

You also DON'T mention the 49ers...who have owned us.
    @SeahawkGreg

FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Crizilla wrote:

LOL, You should maybe go and buy some new undies :16:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• FlyingGreg wrote:
    if you read my first post thats why i said if we take care of business at home like usual, we'll be fine. ARZ has won the last 2 against us, yes, but when was the last time they beat us here? You fear kolb or skelton at CLink?

I don't fear anyone. I also don't think anyone in this fan base should be forecasting wins. We are not that good yet...

You mention Kolb and Skelton. The same Kolb that beat us last time out? We had no answer for him.

wow so fans shouldnt look at playoff implications? lol youre hilarious

maybe everyone is still butt hurt we lost today. We're 4-4 guys and still very well in the mix.
    U MAD BRAH?
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

• seriously look at minn and arz remaining schedule. Then compare that to ours. It's encouraging.. thats all im saying
    U MAD BRAH?
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

• Crizilla wrote:

maybe everyone is still butt hurt we lost today. We're 4-4 guys and still very well in the mix.

Of course we're in the mix, he's talking about chalking any games as "WINS". It's game to game (even at home).
    Last edited by hawkfan1975 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    hawkfan1975
    NET Veteran

• Well it's not all you're saying. You're also dropping f-bombs and telling everybody the "facts".
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• Crizilla wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:

You are missing the point, which unfortunately ISN'T hilarious.

You want to suck on your binkie about the rest of the schedule being "good news", knock yourself out.

I'm way more grounded in reality.
    @SeahawkGreg

FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• We just lost to a 2-4 team. That doesn't tell me that any game is a "likely win" or even "winnable" at this point. We've looked worse on defense each week it seems since we peaked at #1.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• FlyingGreg wrote:You are missing the point, which unfortunately ISN'T hilarious.

You want to suck on your binkie about the rest of the schedule being "good news", knock yourself out.

i actually looked at whats ahead for us and other teams, and im optimistic about what i see. Last time i checked theres people on here that have given up hope for the playoffs, thats why i posted this thread and if you have nothing positive to contribute why post in this thread? every fan base is going to predict and look at the schedule. Plus i have no garunteed any wins. Stop thinking youre the man of all fans because youre "grounded on reality".

Holy crap - the schedule is right there at the top of this forum! who would have guessed that
    U MAD BRAH?
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

• I will NEVER think a game is an "easy game" again after the Bills came to town and pounded the crap out of us a few years ago. What was the final score? Something like 30+ to 6? Or was it even worse? I swear I blocked out the majority of the game. I just remember Ryan Lindell kicking extra points through and imagining me throat punching him as he laughed at the Seahawks because he left for a better team (on THAT day). That was the game we were going to win huge. I seriously pictured us winning like 56-0. Then the Bills just came and stomped the hell out of the Hawks at our own stadium. I've never even made a game prediction since that day. I've hoped for certain results, but never expected them. Not after that pile of crud.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• SharkHawk wrote:We just lost to a 2-4 team. That doesn't tell me that any game is a "likely win" or even "winnable" at this point. We've looked worse on defense each week it seems since we peaked at #1.

and one of the best offenses in the league in their stadium. You forgot that part out.

RW was beast today.
    U MAD BRAH?
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

• But we were the #1 defense in the league. You left THAT part out, and their stadium was silent, because everybody is crying about the Tigers. "You forgot that part out" too.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• Crizilla wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:You are missing the point, which unfortunately ISN'T hilarious.

i actually looked at whats ahead for us and other teams, and im optimistic about what i see. Last time i checked theres people on here that have given up hope for the playoffs, thats why i posted this thread and if you have nothing positive to contribute why post in this thread? every fan base is going to predict and look at the schedule. Plus i have no garunteed any wins. Stop thinking youre the man of all fans because youre "grounded on reality".

Holy crap - the schedule is right there at the top of this forum! who would have guessed that

Holy crap, I forgot we already played the next 8 games on our schedule! I guess we can fast forward to the playoffs now.

Funny that you only want positive responses...I guess it's not ok to have a contrary point of view on here anymore?

Good grief.
    @SeahawkGreg

FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Amazing. no one has to call anything easy, but in those tough road losses, the Seahawks had plenty of chances to win, those are games they win at home.

SF - Whoever said "They own us" isn't watching the games. SF has been lucky to win each of the last 3 games and don't forget, this team destroyed them in their first meeting as Carroll's Hawks.

AZ - Really? At home against THIS team? They had a rookie in his first game almost take them out in week 1.

STL - Not even close here. They pulled off some Special Teams magic and still almost lost.

Miami? Who knows.

Buffalo? Maybe game too.

Chicago? Beaten them 2 times, IN CHICAGO. Probable loss just on the odds.

Those games are all very, very winnable. get one or two more and they are in the Wildcard. Besides, if AZ wins tomorrow, SF will only be one game up with 8 games left.

There were a lot of folks claiming that if this team could get out of this first half at 3-5 that they could still win the West. Beating GB and Dallas will prove to be HUGE in any tie breakers.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Crizilla wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:

Maybe people would take you more seriously if you didn't imply that everyone who disagrees with you is "butt-hurt."

(A phrase that should be shacked IMO)
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• SharkHawk wrote:But we were the #1 defense in the league. You left THAT part out, and their stadium was silent, because everybody is crying about the Tigers. "You forgot that part out" too.

dude, how long were we number 1? couple weeks?! thats not very long. That was in the past. Detroit has had a stable and effective offense and passing game for awhile now. We just ran into them at a bad time. THey were desperate. Look what happened to houston against GB.
    U MAD BRAH?
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

• IF we hold serve at home, we'd have to win at least one road game. The way CHI and MIA are playing, it doesn't look likely we'll beat them. So that makes BUF a MUST win.

If we lose all the remaining road games, and hold serve at home, we'd be 9-7. 9 wins probably won't win a wildcard in the NFC this year. Hell, there might be a 10 win team that sits at home come playoff time due to a lose in a tiebreaker.

I seriously think MIN can beat us at home. They utilize a short passing game in the middle of the field, which we can't seem to defend against. So, I also have doubts we automatically win the last 5 home games.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• Were not a playoff team, simple as that. Preseason was a hoax like it always is. Anyone seeing the playoffs in the future AFTER what we have shown to this point is wearing Seahawk-colored glasses. This was the game we needed to and should've won, but like always we can not simply win on the road or hold a lead for that matter.

I'll give the Lions some credit as maybe they have finally pulled their head out of their ass, after showing so much promise last year, their o line was fantastic.

Props due but not too much, the defense was vanilla soft on the last drive.
    Last edited by NFSeahawks628 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pick the score, Seahawks edition - 1st Season
    http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96154

"Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Augusta, GA (Road Hawk)

• BlueTalon wrote:

(A phrase that should be shacked IMO)

the people im disagreeing with are the ones posting "no playoffs" this year. Yea i think they're butt hurt. Remaining schedule is do-able. RW is getting better each week. We are beast at home. No point on giving up yet
    U MAD BRAH?
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

• Wow, you repeated it after somebody requested you not say it as they found it offensive. That will help you prove your point and gain friends. Well played. :(

Seriously... Blue Talon is one of the 5 most classy posters who frequent this board. If you want to gain some respect and find some classy folks who you could learn some good stuff from and have some really cool and in depth discussions with, then Blue Talon is the man. Notice this isn't him bragging or anything, so don't rag on him. This is just somebody else who has been here for like 14 years and respects the heck out of a lot of guys, but not many more than he. That's why I think it's better to step back and just take in what some of the most respected and active posters like he says. It makes the experience of being a member here much better overall. He isn't going to attack you or anything else, but you could be missing out on making a good friend and having somebody who knows of what they speak participate in your discussions you bring up.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• The worst teams we're looking at to round out the year are the Jets and Rams at 3-5, and the Bills at 3-4. None of them pushovers, not even the Rams. The good news is our offense is starting to click, starting to put up more points than at the beginning of the year. The bad news is our defense is starting to give up more points too.

We've been in every single game this year, and haven't lost by more than a touchdown in any of our losses. That is a very good thing in a growing year. Next year is the breakout year, I'm convinced of it, even if we do make the playoffs this year.

This is this team's 2004. Snakebit just one too many times, but tougher for the experience.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• SharkHawk wrote:Wow, you repeated it after somebody requested you not say it as they found it offensive. That will help you prove your point and gain friends. Well played. :(

Seriously... Blue Talon is one of the 5 most classy posters who frequent this board. If you want to gain some respect and find some classy folks who you could learn some good stuff from and have some really cool and in depth discussions with, then Blue Talon is the man. Notice this isn't him bragging or anything, so don't rag on him. This is just somebody else who has been here for like 14 years and respects the heck out of a lot of guys, but not many more than he. That's why I think it's better to step back and just take in what some of the most respected and active posters like he says. It makes the experience of being a member here much better overall. He isn't going to attack you or anything else, but you could be missing out on making a good friend and having somebody who knows of what they speak participate in your discussions you bring up.

:th2thumbs:

Stated another way - having a different opinion on this board does not make one "butt hurt". It could mean they don't have their heads buried in the sand and they don't worship at the altar of the all things positive and happy go lucky.

It's perfectly ok to be critical.
    @SeahawkGreg

FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Confrontation is the newer crowds game.

They care nothing about friendship or fandom. Only about hiding behind keyboards, using stats rather than facts to make points and of course screaming to the high heavens all the "facts" they think they know.

:roll:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• hahaaha dude i couldnt care less about making friends on here or how respected people are on here. Or how many posts people have or sign up dates. It's a freaking forum lololol oh internets.

im sorry bluetalon for bringing some positive light into the fans that have tanked the season already. Please oh please forgive me.

ps - And I'll never say butt hurt again! hahahaaha cmon man
    U MAD BRAH?
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

• FlyingGreg wrote:
    SharkHawk wrote:Wow, you repeated it after somebody requested you not say it as they found it offensive. That will help you prove your point and gain friends. Well played. :(

:th2thumbs:

Stated another way - having a different opinion on this board does not make one "butt hurt". It could mean they don't have their heads buried in the sand and they don't worship at the altar of the all things positive and happy go lucky.

It's perfectly ok to be critical.

Why yes... sir you have my vote.

Pick the score, Seahawks edition - 1st Season
    http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96154

"Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Augusta, GA (Road Hawk)

• The way I look at it, good teams, PLAYOFF teams, win these close games. Atlanta hasn't blown everyone out this year, but they've found a way to go undefeated.

If we want to be a playoff team, we have to find a way to win close games we should win. Right now, we aren't doing that, and it seems unreasonable to think we are going to just automatically win all our home games, while maybe winning some road games, while we aren't playing great football..

I'm not butt hurt, I'm realistic. The only thing I'm reactionary about, is that I thought we could rely on the defense to win us close games, and they didn't pull through this game. I didn't think we would make the playoffs with a rookie QB, but he's progressing fine, and the defense is regressing.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• Crizilla wrote:hahaaha dude i couldnt care less about making friends on here or how respected people are on here. Or how many posts people have or sign up dates. It's a freaking forum lololol oh internets.

im sorry bluetalon for bringing some positive light into the fans that have tanked the season already. Please oh please forgive me.

I've never said this to anybody before... but if you don't care to contribute positively then why be here? You might as well leave. This isn't some idiot board that is a place to rip each other to shreds. We are friends. We care about each other. We love our Hawks and vent our frustrations. But Aros, Rockhawk, the Radish, Jseahawks, Dr. Diags, Blue Talon. Seahawk Sailor, TechWorlds, Largent80, Bestfightstory, Chris90210 (haha), pehawk, kearly, snohomie, and the rest of the crew who make this place what it has become deserve more respect than you're giving. Guys are giving their effort and time and money to make this place a destination for fans. If you don't care to be a part of the best group on the interwebs talking hawks and a group who actually DO give a crap about each other, then maybe this isn't the place for you. Yeah I said it.... and I hope I don't get banned, because I like this place. But I think you're just flat out barking up the wrong tree and feel more need to be right than to contribute. This place is an information share, not a contest.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• Not to worry Jon

crizillas gone for a week and we will see how it goes after that.

To everyone else how about we not blow apart our site for the loss of one game.

:les:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Crizilla wrote:hahaaha dude i couldnt care less about making friends on here or how respected people are on here. Or how many posts people have or sign up dates. It's a freaking forum lololol oh internets.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you have no idea what an ad hominem attack is. I am going to further assume that trying to explain it to you would be a waste of time.

So I will just say this: To you, this is an internet forum. To us, this is a community. If you literally couldn't care less about respecting people or making friends here, I suggest you go find some other forum to insult people in -- before that decision is made for you.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• Thanks Les. I just wish guys would come in and read a few weeks before and introduce themselves and see how things work. They'll love this place. That was important for me. I spent a long time lurking just trying to get to know who was who and what was what, and I was trying not to divulge any insider info I was getting in those days because I'd been asked not to. But ultimately this is my first, middle, and last destination each day. I can remember how hard it has been losing members (like cheinhill), and others getting sick and suffering or just having a run of bad luck. You guys are my family and I have gotten through some of my worst times thanks to those of you who just took a minute to send a good word my way. This site is about the people who are here. The Seahawks are just the common interest. The friendships and relationships are what makes it what it is and why it is so important to all of us.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• Thanks for the shout, Shark. I really appreciate it.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• loafoftatupu wrote:Amazing. no one has to call anything easy, but in those tough road losses, the Seahawks had plenty of chances to win, those are games they win at home.

SF - Whoever said "They own us" isn't watching the games. SF has been lucky to win each of the last 3 games and don't forget, this team destroyed them in their first meeting as Carroll's Hawks.

Uh, is lucky really the right word? From my prospective, the Hawks offense has been completely owned the past 3 games by the 49ers D. As a 49ers fan, I haven't once thought, "oh shit, the Hawks might win this game." Maybe after that blocked punt last season, but come on, that is the definition of luck.

By the way, Carroll's accomplishments against a Singletary coached team has no bearing on this current 49ers team.
    SoHo9erFan
    NET Veteran

• BlueTalon wrote:
    Crizilla wrote:hahaaha dude i couldnt care less about making friends on here or how respected people are on here. Or how many posts people have or sign up dates. It's a freaking forum lololol oh internets.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you have no idea what an ad hominem attack is. I am going to further assume that trying to explain it to you would be a waste of time.

So I will just say this: To you, this is an internet forum. To us, this is a community. If you literally couldn't care less about respecting people or making friends here, I suggest you go find some other forum to insult people in -- before that decision is made for you.

Thanks BT, that's funny. I know that guy never met you like I have. You don't seem the type to be involved in casual disputes. lol

:les:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Anyone that gets remotely pissy with either Radish or Blue Talon is a scab.

You are two of the most respectful and insightful posters here.
    @SeahawkGreg

FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• What happens if Radish and I get pissy with each other? :P
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• BlueTalon wrote:What happens if Radish and I get pissy with each other? :P

We all laugh.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• BlueTalon wrote:What happens if Radish and I get pissy with each other? :P

We have a pay per view event!
    @SeahawkGreg

FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• SoHo9erFan wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:Amazing. no one has to call anything easy, but in those tough road losses, the Seahawks had plenty of chances to win, those are games they win at home.

Uh, is lucky really the right word? From my prospective, the Hawks offense has been completely owned the past 3 games by the 49ers D. As a 49ers fan, I haven't once thought, "oh shit, the Hawks might win this game." Maybe after that blocked punt last season, but come on, that is the definition of luck.

By the way, Carroll's accomplishments against a Singletary coached team has no bearing on this current 49ers team.

Save this for a seahawks vs 9ers thread rather than trying to take this thread off topic.
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

We have four home games against mediocre to bad opponents (Vikings, Jets, Cardinals, Rams). On paper, all four of those games are easier matchups than any of the eight we have faced so far.

We have two road games against mediocre to bad opponents (Dolphins, Bills). Going to the road is never easy, but those teams are worse than any we've faced this year except maybe Carolina.

We have two tough opponents remaining (at Bears, home vs. 49ers). IMO, neither of those matchups are as tough as the Packers or Patriots at home, or the 49ers or Lions on the road.

There are never any guaranteed wins (or losses) in the NFL, but the second half schedule clearly looks much, much easier than what we have faced so far.
    jewhawk
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:38 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information