Public Service Announcement

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Everyone needs to chill.

They lost a game, but the season is not even close to being over.

That is all.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I would "chill" if the NFC were the AFC. Unfortunately, it's not. We're losing conference games we need to win. A lot of us realize that this was a game we should win, and we really needed.

This loss made it most likely that we don't make the playoffs, and if we do, we're looking at some road games now. The likely hood of us winning the division is not good now, and it's up to San Fran to falter, not just us to play well.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I haven't chilled since the late seventies. I love this team, and am proud that a loss affects me the way it does. I won't chill til' the day after we win a Super Bowl. Then I will chill for about three months.

This was a big game, admit it. We laid an egg against an inferior opponent in a game we needed to stay competitive in the division. Reminded me of all the arrowhead games we needed and could never pull off.

Sucks

hawker84

Reaction score
i don't wanna chill, i wanna be pissed that my team just let detroit walk all over our so called elite defense,... i wanna be pissed that the offense finally is coming around and our defense is now loosing us games... i wanna be pissed that our coaching staff is making no adjustments to cover the back out of the back field and the TE's... i wanna be pissed that the legion of boom, is letting people get behind them for deep touchdowns, and browner is still racking up the penalties... so i like being pissed when we loose a game against a team we should beat, i'm passionate about my team, win or loose i;m passionate one way or the other.. so please don't tell me to chill, i'm a die hard fan, being fanatic is what i do.... you fu**ing chill...