Russell Wilson had a great game.

Decimation

Reaction score
Agreed. If only the defense could have helped him when needed..

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Agreed. I think he is settling in to the offense. His WRs are also starting to make some plays.

Lithium

Reaction score
no, he had a pretty good game, Matt Stafford is what a great game looks like. this isnt 1966

im not hating wilson, he did plenty enough to win. but it was just average by todays standards

Sprfunk

Reaction score
All three phases...
Can we please have a total game from O D and ST?
Still a lot of time left though.

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
GoldenIsThyTate":2zidpea5 said:
no, he had a pretty good game, Matt Stafford is what a great game looks like. this isnt 1966
No... He had a great game.

AlexHawk

Reaction score
Yeah I was impressed with him today, I think they finally let him get something going allowing him to pass on first down etc. Both TD coming in the redzone was a big plus as well

sc85sis

Reaction score
He was 25/35 for 229 yards, 2 TD & 1 INT - a 71% completion rate. Obviously we'd prefer he hadn't thrown the pick, but every QB throws picks. He did his job.

HawkWow

Reaction score
No complaints here either. I jumped off the "in with Flynn" bandwagon 3 weeks ago and glad I did. VERY upset with our D's inability to stop 3rd down conversions but had no wild aspirations of a superbowl this year anyway. I'm seeing more positives than negatives with this team, it starts with the rook and the rook is looking real. I hate saying it but.....next year.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
A "great" game? I didn't see a great game by RW, not with those overthows and errant passes. Adequate enough to win, yes, decent yes...... "great game" ....NO. I expect better from our starting qb.

redeye81

Reaction score
RW played very well today.. He made big plays for us.. Sure he had some mistakes but overall he was good..

Throwdown

Reaction score
He did good, not great.

Dudes growing and he's growing fast, if anyone can't see that I feel sorry for 'em

Seeker

Reaction score
GoldenIsThyTate":1v4fvjbu said:

im not hating wilson, he did plenty enough to win. but it was just average by todays standards
you only look at the stats for the end of the game don't you?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
He did a great job today and had a really good game. The INT was really bad but other than that he put the team in a position to win. Proud of the kid and I'm really liking the consistent improvement.

Lithium

Reaction score
Seeker":3qs49rwa said:
GoldenIsThyTate":3qs49rwa said:

you only look at the stats for the end of the game don't you?

i guess i need to look at the imaginary TD's he threw? dont know what else to look at lol

I watched the game, Wilson was good, maybe one of his best games. He was not GREAT at all though. Rogers vs. Houston was Great

but i was very pleased with his performance, he cut down most of usual mistakes.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Wilson stayed in the pocket, threw with great accuracy, scored on two out of three red-zone trips, made clutch conversions on 3rd-and-10 and 4th-and-2, and spearheaded a potentially game-winning drive. All on the road without two of his primary receivers. That's exactly what I wanted to see. His best game of the season.