This season is over. No way in hell we make the playoffs now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Our "elite" defense just threw our entire season in the trash against the Lions.

So much for that.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Agreed. I'm so done defending these guys. Earn Everything? They just earned an 8-8 season, and frankly, Pete just earned a much hotter seat. For all the talent on this team, we should blowing an injured Lions team out of the water. Instead all we blew was a ten-point lead. This conservative play calling nonsense has simply got to go. My kingdom for a coordinator who puts the pedal to the metal for sixty-one minutes!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Team just isn't that good, no way in hell did I think we would lose to the Lions this week.

I don't see anything much better than 8-8 pass defense is bottom 10 without a doubt and the offense isn't consistant enough.

A season that looked so promising doesn't look like much now.

Oh we can't win on the road 10+ years and counting now.

ShaunPope

Reaction score
D isn't even close to being special, or elite. Way too many flaws. The entire D got overrated just because of a 1st half against GB and because our secondary hits hard. D is a complete embarrassment on 3rd down.

Decimation

Reaction score
I just love seeing other teams tear us apart on 3rd down.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Season's not over. Obviously a heartbreaking loss, and you can focus all you want on how poorly the D played, but I choose to be really encouraged by the pass protection, RW, and Sidney Rice. I still think the future looks incredibly bright for this team, and while I called 8 or 9 wins coming into the season, I still think this team has a reasonable shot at 10 wins on that schedule.

And if they do wind up at 8 or 9 wins? I'm still really, really encouraged by the talent on the roster.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":1ww0bjfc said:
12 for 16 3rd down conversion for Lions. Wow.

Thats a really really really really reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally
reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally
reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally
reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally bad stat.

Rat

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":3hd72foa said:
pinksheets":3hd72foa said:
I'm just glad we're not overreacting.
:13:

Probably going to be some calling for Paul Allen to sell the team.
We should be happy that this team can't win on the road.

Chapman

Reaction score
At least we still have half of a season to let the team develope.
Might as well let it all hang out now, which we should have been doing anyway.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, can we keep this kind of bullshit in the Gameday forum please? You goddam Nancies.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":2yu3ij7k said:
Season's not over. Obviously a heartbreaking loss, and you can focus all you want on how poorly the D played, but I choose to be really encouraged by the pass protection, RW, and Sidney Rice. I still think the future looks incredibly bright for this team, and while I called 8 or 9 wins coming into the season, I still think this team has a reasonable shot at 10 wins on that schedule.

And if they do wind up at 8 or 9 wins? I'm still really, really encouraged by the talent on the roster.

Think the Eagles are satisfied with all the talent on their roster? Talent is only worth something if you live up to it. And this is the NFL, dude, there are no pats on the back for a good try. There are wins, and there are losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.