year 3, D is going backwards, O is not good

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • First, the so called Elite D is getting worse every game. Hard to believe they are elite. The offense is ok but not near good enough. Receivers are mediocre. Kicker is weak. Team cannot win on the road. Poor challenges. I was a huge PC advocate but he is building a team that will forever be 8-8 to 7-9. Who cares if the team is young, they look undisciplined and sloppy.
    Get your pitchforks ready and kill me now because I say lose PC, he is not advancing this team anymore.
    supahawk
    NET Rookie

• They are not elite. Elite defenses consistently get off the field on 3rd down and force turnovers.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Let's overreact.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• The D is not going backwards. It's better this year than it was last year, and two down games don't change that.

Yeah, they're flawed. They weren't good enough today. But it's asinine to act like the last two games are the ONLY performances we've seen from this D this year.

And for the record, no, I don't think they had a 'bad' game against the Patriots.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

• lets!! You are right, this team is showing its fans what they want to see, wins. Who are the fans to get upset.....
    supahawk
    NET Rookie

• Worse every game? That is actually not true at all, everybody move along.
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information