Come on Huskies

jkitsune

Reaction score
JSeahawks":16gaqcuq said:
And they storm the field...

Apparently you guys up there dont believe in the "act like you've been there before." motto?

Give it a rest.

Tical21

Reaction score
I HATE the storming of the field. Now it isn't going to be nearly as cool next year when we do it after beating the zeroes. Seriously, that should be a once in an era thing when you shock the world or win something huge, not for home wins when you're a slight underdog.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Tical21":2exjidxc said:
I HATE the storming of the field. Now it isn't going to be nearly as cool next year when we do it after beating the zeroes. Seriously, that should be a once in an era thing when you shock the world or win something huge, not for home wins when you're a slight underdog.

If that happens I will fully understand the fans storming the field and going crazy.

Especially since they were probably in elementary school the last time it happened. :)

But seriously, good win for the Huskies tonight. I had a feeling all week long that they were going to stand up and get a win at home. Next week should be interesting, Cal got absolutely destroyed today so they might be playing for their coach next week. Not to mention that it was already going to be a hugely hostile matchup after the whole Tosh thing. I have a feeling its going to be an ugly, hostile, nasty scene down there that UW is going into.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I didn't mind storming the field after Stanford, but you're suppose to beat Oregon State!!