Lets go Oklahoma!!

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Lets go Oklahoma!!
Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:02 pm
  • I really dislike Oklahoma, but need Notre Dame to go down.

I think Oklahoma wins pretty convincingly... 31-17.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Re: Lets go Oklahoma!!
Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:05 pm
  • I still don't think k state will lose so go Oklahoma and go Mississippi state! Although the south may explode if an sec team want in the national title game. Which would be icing on the cake
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:09 pm
  • sturg78 wrote:I still don't think k state will lose so go Oklahoma and go Mississippi state! Although the south may explode if an sec team want in the national title game. Which would be icing on the cake

Not having a conference championship will kill Kansas State. If Alabama, Oregon and K State all win out then Bama and Oregon should play in the title game because they'll have won an extra game which will help with the computers. I'd love to see Alabama lose somewhere though and have the SEC shut out of the BCS title.

Oregon's got business to take care of next week. Sounds like Dion Jordan might be out next week with a shoulder injury.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:37 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    sturg78 wrote:I still don't think k state will lose so go Oklahoma and go Mississippi state! Although the south may explode if an sec team want in the national title game. Which would be icing on the cake

Not having a conference championship will kill Kansas State. If Alabama, Oregon and K State all win out then Bama and Oregon should play in the title game because they'll have won an extra game which will help with the computers. I'd love to see Alabama lose somewhere though and have the SEC shut out of the BCS title.

Oregon's got business to take care of next week. Sounds like Dion Jordan might be out next week with a shoulder injury.

Doesn't help Oregon that their future opponents aren't looking as good. USC has two losses now, and Stanford has been nothing special. They'll need Oregon State to keep winning.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:20 pm
  • Big-12 ditched the championship game?
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:22 pm
  • pehawk wrote:Big-12 ditched the championship game?

Big 12 only has 10 teams now. In order to have a Championship game you need to have 12 teams and 2 divisions.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:24 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    pehawk wrote:Big-12 ditched the championship game?

Big 12 only has 10 teams now. In order to have a Championship game you need to have 12 teams and 2 divisions.

Ahh, duh.

The Irish look pretty good. BTW, I find their mascot offensive as an Irish-American.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:41 pm
  • pehawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    pehawk wrote:Big-12 ditched the championship game?

Ahh, duh.

The Irish look pretty good. BTW, I find their mascot offensive as an Irish-American.

Me two, you should sue them. That would be funny. JSea can sue the cowboys also, since he rocks the wranglers.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:49 pm
  • CPHawk wrote:
    pehawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:

Ahh, duh.

Me two, you should sue them. That would be funny. JSea can sue the cowboys also, since he rocks the wranglers.

Well, that was random! I've never even once wore a pair of jeans in my life, and definatly not Wranglers. You gonna sue South Carolina 'Cocks? :D
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:50 pm
  • CPHawk wrote:Me two, you should sue them. That would be funny. JSea can sue the cowboys also, since he rocks the wranglers.

JSea was also the inspiration for Ledger's performance in that one cowboy movie.

In all seriousness, I need to know if he seriously rocks Wranglers. I have no dignity or selfp-respect, but even so, I cant be friends (even phony internet friends) with such types. Just cant.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information