Don't hold your breath for Flynn - EDW

BlueTalon

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3it98ay5 said:
Bigpumpkin":3it98ay5 said:
Isn't it "amazing" how winning can solve a host of issues?

Sure was a different forum after the Pats game...
Hey there, English! Spending less time here? I miss your posts.

On topic: The team isn't perfect by any means, and it never will be. It needs a lot of tweaking, even in the defense. The Digits game was an accumulation of mistakes by every position group, and I think it's foolish to think that fixing one thing would have positively changed the outcome of the game, except for maybe the dropped passes.

One of the things we have been pretty good at as a team is halftime adjustments. But we haven't been so good at adjusting later in the 2nd half. I'm almost a little afraid of taking a small lead into the 3rd quarter -- if we are behind, we seem to make more and better adjustments at the half. But if the other team starts coming on in the 3rd or 4th quarter, our adjustments seem a little more dicey.

Anyone else notice this? Or am I just high on crack?

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
BlueTalon":3e5rg3es said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3e5rg3es said:
Bigpumpkin":3e5rg3es said:
Isn't it "amazing" how winning can solve a host of issues?

Sure was a different forum after the Pats game...
Hey there, English! Spending less time here? I miss your posts.

:)

*but seriously, it's the same old story, we've got to win more road games. This team is capable.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
btw I do need to add - ANOTHER round of applause for Lynch this game. His fire was phenomenal, not a lot of but very hard earned yards.
He and Gore battled.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
hawkfan1975":b6975e6v said:
btw I do need to add - ANOTHER round of applause for Lynch this game. His fire was phenomenal, not a lot of but very hard earned yards.
He and Gore battled.
True that. I read some Digit fan comment that were very impressed with Lynch. One said something to the effect of, "NOBODY runs for over 100 yards on us! Lynch is in a league of his own."

And Gore also impressed. To me, Gore is like Elway was in the mid-80's -- hated him on the field, but had to respect him in spite of myself.